Reviews for Remus Lupin and A New Beginning
PrincessBlonde chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Fire The Canon chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oooh I really like that you're writing from Remus' POV. I was fascinated by this chapter. I'd really like to see where you go with this. It was very interesting. I don't really read Marauders all the much, but I've always loved them (especially Remus and Sirius).

There were a few grammatical errors here and there, but it was only every now and then so I daresay you're aware of them and just missed them.

Also, this is just a suggestion, but try using different things than 'he said, she said'. It got a bit tiresome after every speech saying 'his dad said' at the end. Maybe try 'his dad responded, replied, laughed, smiled' or have nothing at all. It's only a two way conversation so it is easy for the reader to follow without 'he said' at the end of every speech mark.

But great story. It's very fascinating.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
An interesting idea and a good start. I absolutely agree that Remus's parents would be overprotective after what happened to him, and I thought your characterisation of them was absolutely lovely. Also, Remus's worries seemed both in character and realistic for somebody of his age and in his position, so well done for that! I also really like your writing style.

One thing I noticed: [when his Hogwarts letter had had in fact started using his magic accidentally] - you seem to have cut out part of the sentence so you might want to fix that. :)
TrueFlamer13 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I really like this! The idea in itself is very interesting.

Though the only thing I have a problem with is how slow this is going. The first chapter should have been like this. And then the second should show Remus making friends. Don't get me wrong; I really like this. But it could move a bit faster from my perspective.
TrueFlamer13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Well...this is an interesting twist. I believe that it partly may have been James and Sirius' influence which had driven Wormtail over; simply, he felt he was ignored - eager to fit in, but he never really did. It's very possible that, under the influence of Lily (a kind-hearted girl), Remus (a soft-spoken boy), and Severus (kind underneath everything) - well, he might grow to be something else.

Of course, if Severus teases or shuns either of the two, it could prove not to work that way. But if they treat each other as equals, which Lily is bound to do, they most likely will turn up right.

This is a very interesting idea. I don't think I've ever read something quite like it. I do have a question though: Will Lily end up with Severus after all? Can two others work together to influence Severus in such a way so that he turns up not to be a Death Eater? And it's possible that because of that, Lily might be more attracted to him.

Sorry for the long review, it's just that I'm really excited for this. Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation is great, and your writing flows nicely. Keep writing!

P.S. I'm glad you took the road of "I don't care about reviews I care more about inspiration." Not all of us can do that *cough* me *cough*. Anyway, I really hope you continue; it seems abandoned.

If you want, I could beta or help. Just PM me.