Reviews for TCOT Envious Enemy
barbara Lambert chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
This was a great story! Keep them coming. Della and Perry are my favorite characters and have been since I was 12!
Captain Weirdo chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Great ending! Love the touches of humor. Well done!

cw
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Loved this story from beginning to end! Please continue writing about the "older" Perry and Della. I'm always happy when they're happy.
Michelle Weiner chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
This was a great story! Each chapter kept me on the edge of my seat and the ending was wonderful and then that epilogue...just like it should be. What a treat.

Can't wait for another story...well done :)
BTA chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Great job with the story, I enjoyed it very much. Good job with the characters. Please continue writing, I enjoy your stories very much!
kaleen1212 chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. Look forward to more from you.
tengland2 chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Glad things are all worked out for them. Bank had no problem him into her account or her into his. Been doing it to long. Didn't think it would be long before they somehow got involved with Ken's case. Right back where they belong with each other and their job(s). :) THANKS
Laura chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
I like how you used so many of the 80s characters. It's also interesting to see your different take on my fave couple and their life together. D couldn't have kids?! I hope you just made that up coz that'd be too dramatic for me. I always trhought it was her choice to not marry P (bookverse at least), that she was a woman of her own like that. Too much drama in gen for me, but some awesome little ideas and scenes in-between.
Captain Weirdo chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
All this and an epilogue too? Score for us!

I enjoyed Brock in this chapter. :)

cw
kaleen1212 chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
Great story. I look forward to the epilogue!
tengland2 chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
She's NUTS.
At least its over with as far as Jennifer is concerned. Answer to where Della's rings were as well. Now to get rid of Brock, his men, Amy, Ken and Paul, perhaps P/D can get some privacy back into their lives. Loved P's comment about home being where D was. Glad their all safe.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OK, now what's going on?..this is great stuff!
Michelle Weiner chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Finally...Della and Perry back home and all is well...but is it? The ending says something else. I loved this chapter, especially the romance but now there's trouble again...Hope they take of it quickly so they can go back to their normal everyday life.
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Ut oh, more trouble. This has been a great story from the beginning and you are not finished yet. I will eagerly await your next update.
Captain Weirdo chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Oh man - what could be wrong now!? :)