Reviews for Life of Pie
Whitetiger4813 chapter 1 . 3/25
That was disturbingly entertaining! Thank you! LOL
lexilynn07 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I don't like the chew part, pies will freak me out in a long time...but the H/C part is comforting. Like it
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
XD HAHAHAHA! Oh my god, I love it! Especially the sentence "Same was a pie". Great job!
Synck chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
THTA. WAS. SO. FRIKKIN'. HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT!
the Twice-ler chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Dude, this is hilarious. It's the weirdest thing ever but it's hilarious. I like how the... transformation from pie to Sam wasn't movie-perfect and how you took into account that a piece of him would be missing (however disturbing that idea is). It's an extremely unusual but wonderful combination of ludicrousdness and angst.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That is a really creepy story. They should actually do one of those on an ep if Jared needs an easy week to just do voiceovers.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I just. Fudging love this story. So much.

GOSH DUDE, YOU MADE MY NIGHT. I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AND EVEN SHARED THE LOVE WITH MY (regretfully) NON-SPN FAN FRIENDS BECAUSE IT WAS JUST SO GOOD XD

Great work! Loved the puns and innuendos and such because I'm the kinda person who would X3
Y.R. Night chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So I loved this. it was insanely weird and whacked out and confusing as heck for a while there, but I really loved are a fantastic writer.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That is SO messed up! Of all the crap to happen to Sam, that has to be the worst ever! Being turned into a pie was bad enough, but to be fed to his brother, that is just awful! O.o Good thing she made that mistake! (Which I noticed, by the way! lol) I'm sorry they couldn't save anyone else, but I don't know if she would have helped the others or not. She might have done something worse to Sam and Dean, so I'm glad Sam ganked her! I just hope that they don't have nightmares over this incident.

Funny that you came up with this story! :)
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ohmyfreakinggosh! I'd be lying if I said this didn't crack me up. It was hilarious! Sure Sam's pain and mortification weren't so funny but being turned into a pie? The kind of pie Dean would eat? Is all kinds of ironic. I loved it! Nicely done! :)
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Bizarre - but wonderfully, Supernaturally bizarre. Sam getting turned into a pie and almost eaten by his brother...it's just delicious :)
BloodBubbles123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hey, I wouldn't mind if Dean ate me :) loved it and I wish they made this into an episode! Xx
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh man, you had me going here! Wasn't sure if you were going to off him or not! A freaking pie! Pretty sure this story is sacreligious. And I'm very sure Dean would agree!