Reviews for My Heart Belongs To You
xsachi chapter 6 . 3/20
That was great! Thanks for writing :)
Lesbian4Life chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
YAS
SO
Good
SO GOOD

MAKES ME JUST

. /4f78a02953d9bd40af67d2ab1b692239/tumblr_nfjswxtzaF1tkef8lo1_

YAS
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
BEST FUCKING FANFIC EVA
candycoatedmonster chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
This is my favorite Korrasami. The dialogue, I think, sold me. It's all just so perfect.
Jefardi chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
So. Bolin for best friend of the year.

The only losses occurred in this story was the broken foot that Bolin probably has.

Also yay they are friends again. Probably lovers to boot. I do have to say this chapter was a bit... sudden. We went from 5 chapters of fluffly moments to, well, "He proposed to me and then Korra assumed the worst and then they patched things up and YAY happiness." something that could be spread out over several chapters instead of just a single chapter.
Jefardi chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Bolin: best friend

Also awkwardddddddddddddddddd. Just sayin.
Jefardi chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Oh boy awkward times ahead.
Jefardi chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
And then backstory is given as to HOW they met, and why Asami is a florist. This is good, I was wondering why kind of AU this was taking place in.

THEN WHAM ASAMI FLIRTATIONS OUT OF LEFT FIELD AT THE END
Jefardi chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
*internal Korra thoughts* AWWW YISS I GET TO STAY WITH THE HOTTIE TONIGHT! Totally worth getting ran over.
Jefardi chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Aww,Korra just had to hit on the florist, even when involved in a traffic accident.
TheWhiteLotusFlower chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Cute little story :) so fluffly hehehe definitely liked it and a big thumbs up :D
jdc6 chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Awe
WordsToShare chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
How does it make you feel that 2 1/2 years later, you're still getting reviews? This was a wonderfully adorable story :)
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Damn you Mako, even if your mistake made them release her love for each other, it put their lives down to its misery for a couple of days.

The only mistake here was made by Korra, for not being able to stand her own ground and face Mako off when he clearly took advantage of Asami being distracted by Korra’s intromission. Luckily, in the end it was the final push necessary to unite their souls as one.

Nicely done.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Sad backstory for Asami there (you led me in because I couldn’t guess they’re already good friends), but knowing Korra, she’ll do the same thing even if the circumstances were different. You can feel the love flowing between these two, only being stopped by their own insecurities and fears. The cookies scene was great; because it let Asami fed Korra and witness the joy in her friends face.

Everything was going so great until Mako show up. Damn you Mako.