Reviews for My Heart Belongs To You
milagglad chapter 6 . 3/10
I like...
Nukes N Noodles chapter 6 . 1/16
Jesus Christ that's too adorable. THIS WAS AMAZING. PLEASE. NEED. MORE.
xsachi chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
That was great! Thanks for writing :)
Lesbian4Life chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
YAS
SO
Good
SO GOOD

MAKES ME JUST

. /4f78a02953d9bd40af67d2ab1b692239/tumblr_nfjswxtzaF1tkef8lo1_

YAS
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
BEST FUCKING FANFIC EVA
candycoatedmonster chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
This is my favorite Korrasami. The dialogue, I think, sold me. It's all just so perfect.
Jefardi chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
So. Bolin for best friend of the year.

The only losses occurred in this story was the broken foot that Bolin probably has.

Also yay they are friends again. Probably lovers to boot. I do have to say this chapter was a bit... sudden. We went from 5 chapters of fluffly moments to, well, "He proposed to me and then Korra assumed the worst and then they patched things up and YAY happiness." something that could be spread out over several chapters instead of just a single chapter.
Jefardi chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Bolin: best friend

Also awkwardddddddddddddddddd. Just sayin.
Jefardi chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Oh boy awkward times ahead.
Jefardi chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
And then backstory is given as to HOW they met, and why Asami is a florist. This is good, I was wondering why kind of AU this was taking place in.

THEN WHAM ASAMI FLIRTATIONS OUT OF LEFT FIELD AT THE END
Jefardi chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
*internal Korra thoughts* AWWW YISS I GET TO STAY WITH THE HOTTIE TONIGHT! Totally worth getting ran over.
Jefardi chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Aww,Korra just had to hit on the florist, even when involved in a traffic accident.
TheWhiteLotusFlower chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Cute little story :) so fluffly hehehe definitely liked it and a big thumbs up :D
jdc6 chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Awe
WordsToShare chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
How does it make you feel that 2 1/2 years later, you're still getting reviews? This was a wonderfully adorable story :)