Reviews for Shredding Destiny
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 10/17
sweet, I am so glad he came back :)

Though the dark shadow of the future was a little unsettling especial as Merlin didn't seem inclined to fight the ending he doesn't seem to like, as if he accepted it. Which isn't like cannon Merlin.

It was a nice touch throwing stonehenge in
gaylelbf chapter 7 . 9/16
Unique
gaylelbf chapter 6 . 9/16
So tragic, but hopeful.
gaylelbf chapter 5 . 9/16
Wow!
gaylelbf chapter 3 . 9/16
So dark. Looking forward to see how he reaches the light.
Very well paced plot.
gaylelbf chapter 2 . 9/16
Dramatic and suspenseful!
anon chapter 8 . 9/4
it's just so good and the end made me cry and it's 1:30 am so anyways good work
Kerosene Stevens chapter 8 . 8/14
Aaaah so sweet 3 I'm tearing up! This is not good for my cold lol
koala789 chapter 1 . 5/15
*gasp* MY HEART! Dude, MY HEART!
secret-identity-revealed chapter 8 . 1/4
this was absolutly breath taking. i luved it! maybe continue? maybe everyone seeing merlin and asking questions and how the counsel and the druids will react
RuinedFox chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Hello. I am a high school student in Grade 12 and am presenting a talk on creative writing at the ACSI Student Conference in October. I am really impressed with your story, "Shredding Destiny," and am excited to continue reading. I was wondering if I could use a piece of the prologue as an example of how to make language come alive. I will ensure that you receive credit for the excerpt that I use and would like direct aspiring writers to your profile.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Robyn McCullough
(RuinedFox)
DELETED9ACCOUNT9 chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
Absolutely wonderful story, and I have to congratulate you for it's originality. You did a great job writing this little "piece of written art" ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Oh my goodness. Oh my GOODNESS. That was incredible. It was absolutely, totally, entirely and one hundred percent incredible and now I don't even know what to do with myself so I think I'm just going to sit here and bawl for the the rest of eternity. Mate, that was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
You said you don't like reading through the Merlin rehashes. I don't either, and you handled this one well. Thanks!
mersan123 chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
Wow, what a wonderful story! Your plot with the gods and Emrys magic was beautifully written. I just wish to pass on how much I enjoyed this story. Quite different too. Your version of Merlin was very special. Still the humble and kind hearted lad yet all powerful. And finally Arthur grew up and did the right thing. The scenes with Morgana - brilliant.
Many thanks for this one. It will be on my "read again" list for sure!