Reviews for Shredding Destiny
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
"John Farmer"... Thank you for that. XD
Elaine du Lac chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
This ending is just amazing! I loved how you used Christian elements to tell a pagan story (Nativity story, miraculous spring of water), mixing in various mythologies into the Merlin-verse. And the Ballad of Merlin! It's such a unique and brilliant idea I'm amazed no other fanfic author in the Merlin fandom has ever written about it (that I've read before)!
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Yay! For some Mergana! I always preferred to think of Morgana as redeemable!
Harleygrey chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Those last few lines made me cry. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us, I admire your ability to create such an acceptable-canon, and moving tale. You're awesome.
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Merlin fixing himself and Morgana was great!
xBookEaterx chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Amazing.
LinBates chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! Awesome, awesome story!

There was no such thing as a shower back then, so this statement doesn't work; "...the knights back to shower and eat."
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
No, no, no; don't apologize Ash.
This is the most unique 'Arthur thinking about Merlin's magic' scene, and one of the best done I've ever had the pleasure to read. The forth and fifth paragraphs from the bottom were especially powerful to me in their depth of thought and 'this is beyond someone I love dearly betraying me' maturity that is rarely displayed in a distressed Arthur. While it certainly isn't unreasonable to portray Arthur as regressing to his familiar 'before Merlin' beliefs I DO think that that is a choice made way too often in this fandom. I like how your Arthur- while obviously feeling the emotional impact first- doesn't just ignore the magic and doesn't focus just on the magic. He takes the entire thing in, the person and the weapon. The maturity he shows is obviously Merlin influenced and tells us (or so I think) that he can never truly distance himself from the man.
Great, great, job!
God Bless!
Auua
yay chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
I love that you had Morgana become unevil. This was great!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Does Robin the minnistrel have anything to do with the minnistrels in "Holy Grail", singing "Bravely bold Sir Robin..." or is it a coincidence?
Nimueh123 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. You put so much thought into it and I like, no love, many of the things you put into it: Arthur's remorse and enlightenment, Merlin's revival, the Gods of magic and of course Morgana's redemption. That was really interesting!
Great story!
Nimueh123 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
OMG I see what you meant at the beginning. You really make Arthur suffer now, don't you! I loved the idea that Merlin healed Morgana. Another amazing chapter!
Nimueh123 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
IMO this was the best chapter so far. I loved it. Great suspense with Morgana. And brilliant line:
'How that must have hurt. I imagine it was almost as bad as being poisoned by someone you trust'
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Loved every minute of it :D
This was brilliant!
And I can't really say more than that, only that I hope you have more Merlin work :D
janna chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Ah! We NEED a sequel! I want to know their reactions and why Merlin reacted to Arthurs question!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »