Reviews for Shredding Destiny
Anon6687 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
*tear* that last chapter was beautiful :') love how you incorporated the idea of camelots inevitable fall into such a bittersweet but hopeful moment. Well done.
Yuki082 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
awwwwwwww
-Yuki
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Good story! I really enjoyed it.
azuredragonsleeps chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Amazing! Seriously, wow. A brilliantly written story that had everything I could want. Thank you :-)
Kisa Black chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I wanted to see gwaine reaction.
Alligates chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
That was beautiful. It was amazing. I cried at the end. Oh God.
I just can't handle this anymorewyuasvhjbygrbfhsjkugh fjdknvm mfcv ;u; I love you.
Alligates chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Oh this is just so intense and beautiful and ffffff the feeeeeeels I don't even wow.
I'm almost frightened of the state I may be found in, were I to read the final chapter. Hmmmmmmmmmm I would probably explode from the onslaught of fangirling...
... and so naturally I'm going to go read it now.
I hope I survive lol so I can think back on the awesome beauty of this fic that I can barely handle *brain impldes*
zendog chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Loved this, absolutely loved it. Fantastic mix of fantasy and adventure, beautifully written and the last section, of Merlin's return was very moving.
irezel chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
;_; waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhh. D8 you made me saaaad. :(
GeoffreyF chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
This is an outstanding story, and I'm sorry I'm only reviewing it now at the end. It's very well written and it's structured very nicely too. I think my favourite thing, though, was the way you brought in the gods - and the style you chose to write their pieces in. The prologue was one of the most unusual things I've read in this fandom, but also one of the best. It was ethereal and mischievous and, despite there being no suggestions in canon about this, felt entirely right. This is brilliant - thank you for writing it.
02847qndawd chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I literally cried from the feels.
Jester of Fortune chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Really enjoyed your story! I liked the happy but bittersweet ending...it's all going to be great, but Arthur's still going to die young. Gah!
AnkhianMorePork chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww
That was the best ending
Pagen Godess chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
i loved this whole thing! serously i almost cried at parts. this story is just beautiful and i loved how the old gods more or less adored merlin. i hope to see something new from you very soon.
SpangleyPony chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
A great end to a great story! :-D Thanks for posting it.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »