Reviews for Here By Accident
Guest chapter 34 . 12/11/2014
POST. NEW. CHAPTER!
Dragonson98 chapter 34 . 10/2/2014
Hi this is my first review but I'm just telling you that this. Is one of the best stories Ive ever read. Keep going at it and you should do what you feel like doing to this story regardless of what other people say, I really hope you take this advice to heart and do what you will with it.
Anon chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
I liked it alot, really nice fanfic, and I hope to see a continuation. :)
Robick chapter 34 . 9/3/2014
I'm not the doctor who does not want a story to end by ending at the last part
Cool guy chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
I like your story and I would like you to finish it am not the doctor who never wants a story to end get it it from doctor who but never mind that plz make a good ending like a Disney movie were your go back or they know to to vist any time they like.
The master baker chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
The master has spoken make it people still care what they do is wait a month or two three and check like what I did so people care and plz end it good
Guest chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Make more plz we care
Emily chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
You should do a chapter on deric (twilights kingdom season four)
Stealing all of there powers and all of that happening cause that would be exiting and then a girl named Emily comes in saying that she was one of there girlfriends before . Dun dun dun
Omnicron25 chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
I hadn't been notified this had been updated. I would greatly enjoy it if you continued your story. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, PM me. Also if you need help with rewriting, PM me as well. I'd be happy to help!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/21/2014
This is a really great story, hope you continue it
a sexy tardis chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
More. More. More. More! More! Moremoremoremore
broniezrule chapter 34 . 4/2/2014
I need to read more! This is the greatest mlp fanfic I have ever read. Please continue!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
I love this story you should definitely continue it
BRONIFIER chapter 34 . 2/19/2014
MORE! I. NEED. MORE. Now!
parker pate chapter 34 . 2/8/2014
I NEED MORE OF THIS. THIS Is my favorite story ever. E very week I look for a new update!