Reviews for a furnace in our chests
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 2/16
Fantastic!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
i kind of like them all living together I know I would be terribly bored if I was alone for all eternity
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I seriously spent the entire piece grinning like a fool, and definitely laughing out loud at points. This was great! I think I could definitely watch an entire 22 episodes of shenanigans like this. :)

Sorry for reviewing nearly all your work in the past few days; I feel terrible because this has got to be the third (at least) time I'm reading through them, and I've never reviewed! But now that I have, I hope I got it across what a WONDERFUL writer you are, and how much I appreciate you sharing your work with us. :)

And of course, new Damon/Caroline pieces would not go amiss! :D
klaroline-heart chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love this would have been an awesome full blown story :)
sherlocked chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I can NOT imagine why you thought this was a piece of crap. It was hilarious. I was laughing the whole time:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Soooo damn freakin' cracknessssss! This is EPIC! Matt was soooo damn cute when he apologizes to Care!:* and Carw was sooo cool on this fic! Damon wants her to wear a maid costume?!:O I wanna see that!xD he is sooo cutely cliched!;)
Kat
my best enemy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER OMG I LOVE IT. it was just, like, hilarious and amazing and awesome. plus matt is hands down the best guy in mystic falls
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my god, YES. I WANT THIS.
BloodBlackHeart chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It would be nice if you continued this because it was fun to read. Though, you probably shouldn't have it marked as a DamonCaroline because they're probably the least interactive characters in this one-shot. Just a thought. I did enjoy it though!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
super great! :D
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
sooooo funny! :D
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
AWESOME

:D
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Totally super awesome! I loved it. :)
starzee chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
These lines had me laughing out loud:

Caroline: "Tyler, put your hand down." She rolls her eyes.

and

looking up at her expectantly, like: um, please continue doing what you were just doing, please.

This was very funny. My only comment would be that they're all ganging up on Matt when Damon, Stefan and Caroline have all killed people too. It's kind of hypocritical.

Otherwise, I loved it! I hope you'll do a second chapter like this one :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012