Reviews for Saving a Ghost
Wildgirl404 chapter 19 . 3/31
Great story, I'm on the edge of my seat here, lol I'm like: Oh CRAAAAAAAAPPPPP! anyway, how did they make the Crystal thing happen to her, are you going to explain that in the next chapter or something, I mean how do you make a person trick another person into thinking they're seeing you burn in hell? Your going to shove some really huge plot twist in my face aren't you? XD Well anyway write on! keep up the awesome work and I'm looking forward to where you take this next!
Little side note: is Alex and Train going to be a thing later? or Alex and Sven? Personally with the age you picked for Alex I think Train fits better, especially with their relatable life styles...That is if your even going to include romance...
KageFuego4 chapter 19 . 3/30
Well, that was expectedly unexpected. Did that make sense? Anyway, great chapter, once again. I look forward to seeing how these pills effect things... I think.
Keep up the great work!

KageFuego4 chapter 18 . 3/25
Short chapter is short.
On the other hand, it does explain quite a bit.
Didn't expect to see the next chapter quite so soon, but this is a pretty nice, albeit brief, exposition chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter as well.
Good Luck!

azure blue espeon chapter 18 . 3/25
I knew it! Alex isn't crazy! That professor dude is one big bad!
azure blue espeon chapter 17 . 3/25
I wonder if Alex is really going crazy or not.
KageFuego4 chapter 17 . 3/25
Well, that was interesting in its own way.
Productive, to say the least.
Of course, now there are other questions.
I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work.

azure blue espeon chapter 16 . 3/23
Ohh, I wonder what's gonna be happening.
KageFuego4 chapter 16 . 3/23
Chapter seems short. Other than that, I still can't get over the Sven/Train dynamic. Great chapter, as always. I look forward to the next chapter.
- Kage
p.s. Who exactly went outside? The wording has me confused for some reason.
KageFuego4 chapter 15 . 3/19
Ahh, updates are great! It's always nice to see the Sven-Train dynamic, too. Alex's mind is set, it would seem.
Looking forward to the next chapter. As always, keep up the great work!

azure blue espeon chapter 15 . 3/19
I don't know how my dream went, its been too long. But I don't think that was it. But I still loved it. Your version probably kicked my dream version, what ever it was.
Question, Has Alex ever referred to herself as a ghost before?
WhiskerRabbit chapter 14 . 2/22
YAY train is here!
KageFuego4 chapter 14 . 2/21
I'd be more than a little if Woodney (however s unlucky he may be) is the actual culprit. To be fair, I suppose Alex has been established as a person that quickly jumps to conclusions. On another note, almost all of Sven's friends really do have a way with bad first impressions, when it comes down to Alex, it would seem. Excluding Annette.
I enjoyed this chapter, in all of it's well written goodness.
I look forward to the next installment, so keep up the great work!
WhiskerRabbit chapter 13 . 2/20
This is a great story, Cant wait to read more. _
P.S. waiting for train to make his appearance.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 13 . 2/19
I...LOVE THOIS!
I mean you are so talented, the suspense is killing me! Keep up the good work! *stabding ovation*
azure blue espeon chapter 13 . 1/27
Yaay, train.
Anyways, I think youre story is moving fine.
I just finished up a book, so I'm a little testy at the moment. So I'll cut my review short so I don't say anything I'll regret later.