Reviews for Wild Child
Edward was the one always trying to protect Bella from making dumb decisions, I guess we forgot about himself. Dumb, dumb, dumb!
Spikelinegod chapter 39 . 8/28/2022
Wonderful story.

I will admit I thought Bella was going to get pregnant in the last few chapters as the antibiotics would have made the birth control far less effective. It would have been funny.
WordsMusicMagic chapter 39 . 8/7/2022
Great story. Loved all the British slang. I was surprised by the Jane thing but the ending was beautiful. Sweet story.
WordsMusicMagic chapter 24 . 8/6/2022
Okay... we need another nickname just for this Edward. I dub him Fuckwadward. He doesn't deserve this Bella.
WordsMusicMagic chapter 23 . 8/5/2022
Ugh... SO OVER men thinking they should decide what women want. Yuck yuck yuck. I know this story is complete, but I keep hoping this Edward will actually stop being such a prick.
WordsMusicMagic chapter 20 . 8/5/2022
Love this chapter. Thanks for the smiles you put on my face.
WordsMusicMagic chapter 18 . 8/5/2022
Yay!
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 30 . 1/4/2022
Ooh was that a Cosmopolis reference? I love it!
atouchofcitron chapter 39 . 1/1/2022
the last 11 chapters were so worth it. fantastic read. thank you.
atouchofcitron chapter 28 . 1/1/2022
this has been an entertaining but deeply frustrating read so far. so much miscommunication, deeply wrong assumptions about each other's intentions, edward's complete aversion to vulnerability and confronting his feelings head on, his stubbornness to "do the right thing for the other's interest" on crack, and bella being a true unhinged teenager at times has really done me in. looking forward to seeing what happens in the next 11 chapters.
Flora Mile chapter 39 . 10/26/2021
Love reading this story! It’s my third time, I never get tired of it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 39 . 8/7/2021
Wow, girl!
I gotta say I am impressed!
I absolutely loved this story; it kept my attention with an interesting plot and wasn't just lemons. Don't get me wrong; I love the citrus, but if there is no storyline or character development, just things thrown together so the main characters can "get a room"? Then I'm not going to continue. But this had me riveted.
Kudos!
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 39 . 8/7/2021
You out did yourself. This story was so charming and beautiful. I loved every page of it.
A lot of suspense and teasing with your readers, but loved it. Thank you️️️️
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 8/7/2021
'Bella's solicitor in London, Jonathan Harker.'
Bwahahaha!
As a HUGE Dracula fan; I can't tell you how this warmed my heart and made me smile!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 16 . 8/6/2021
Damn! Just when you didn't think she could do anything more stupid...*shakes head*
5,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »