Reviews for Wild Child
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 39 . 5/17
i found this story rec'd on a facebook group and was glad i read it. great story with good plot and character development. i just wish we got more of them together after all the angst settled.
Toni Masen chapter 39 . 3/29
Mentioning 9/11 was a wonderful touch. What wasn't wonderful was Edward! Being a mature adult and Bella's guardian he should have reined himself in big time and certainly until she was at least 18. The double standards he had towards Bella and alcohol made me dizzy, it was alright for her to drink when he said but otherwise it was a no, it should have been a no all the time, again until she was 18 and whatever the age is for New York. Also, if he grabs her by the arm/s again I shall jump into this story and knock his lights out myself. I didn't like Edward at all LOL and I'm Team Edward! I really liked Rose and Emmett and Lauren and Jessica were a hoot, if a little over the top at times. Another good read. Thank you. :-) Also thank you for your response to my reviews to WRC, lovely to hear from you. :-)
charbronte chapter 39 . 12/29/2017
cant help but wish theres more! great story x
cheshire15 chapter 39 . 8/19/2017
Great story!
athome Jo chapter 39 . 8/13/2017
Loved this story!
julesgomez chapter 39 . 6/28/2017
Oh my goshhhhhhhhh I absolutely loved this story! I just couldn't stop reading and devoured this baby in 3 days, mind you, while I'm vacationing on NYC. I kind of recreated the whole New York scenes while here!
I'm in love with British slang! You people are so posh 3 makes a Latina girl want to be like Bella and her friends :)
Thank you so much for this oldward story! They're my favorite, send you lots of hugs from Colombia.
neelix lee chapter 39 . 6/26/2017
Recommended for me on Facebook, clicked the link and hey presto a wonderful story enfolds thank you
Oldiebutgoodie chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
I truly love this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
Sam chapter 39 . 5/1/2017
I've just finished this wonderful story, recced by Payton79. Thank you for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 28 . 4/9/2017
This is making me cry, Liz...they are both so stupid!
MaraBenefici chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
I'm sure you received a few mentions regarding age of consent in New York... But just in case, seeing how I'm an American and am more familiar with our laws... The age of consent is between the ages of 13 and 17 a child can consent to sex with someone within 4 years their elder. Once you hit 17, you can hand it out to anyone.
And... Not to be a bitch, but our country is pretty strict about carding people drinking. I get carded and I'm 36. Restaurants would lose their license if they were caught.
PAT2024 chapter 39 . 2/7/2017
Wonderful story. I cried and laughed, I got enraged with Edward for being so stupid and obtuse, with Bella for always running away and never facing the situation and just communicate but in the end it all worked perfectly, finally (swooning noise lol). I loved your style (English is not my mother tongue, but I'm more used to "American English," and your style and idioms were really refreshing for me, I loved it). I would have loved a sequel with these 2, but it seems it will not happen... never mind, I'm going to read you pr other stories riggt now...
Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination. And thank you for the pics in your blog... really nice to see.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 39 . 1/2/2017
Oh. My. God.
Lanna chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
Oh I really loved this beautiful tale. Thanks for the ride.
DreamInDecember chapter 38 . 11/23/2016
I think this is the part where I go ' awwww...'
Re-reading this...absolutely a delight to read it again.
5,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »