Reviews for Wild Child
NeeNee246 chapter 34 . 12h
OMFNG! I love these characters! I hope that she knows who they all are when she wakes up or I am gonna hunt Jane down myself! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 33 . 17h
OMG! Get to praying man!
NeeNee246 chapter 32 . 19h
NeeNee246 chapter 31 . 20h
Poor Jules. He could have been perfect for her! ;) Now, someone is following her? OMG! Oh, and something about the polizia doesn't seem right to me...I can't wait to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 23h
OH FOR CRIKEYSAKES WOMEN! MAN UP! lol So, I love the riding int he limo for a haricut ;) I am happy that her friends are trying to help her out but I am really getting fed up with the bs between these two...I want to jump into this story and crack their damn heads together and tell the to knock the sh*t off! They are exhausting! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 23h
Bella has some really great friends! She is driving me nuts though! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 23h
She should have called him out on the texts!
NeeNee246 chapter 27 . 11/23
I can't wait for their conversation!
NeeNee246 chapter 26 . 11/23
NeeNee246 chapter 25 . 11/23
This is so fantastic! I love Edwards friends! I can't wait to read more! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 24 . 11/23
*sigh* Well, I have to honestly say, I really did tear up a few times during this chapter. I am feeling their pain. :(
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 11/23
That's it! I am smacking the sh*t out of the two of them! ;) I think Bella should just take his name! The feisty girl in her would just because she wants it! ;) They are so worried about destroying each other and not being wanted in the end that they ARE destroying each other! They need a voice of reason to put it all right out into their faces! Where the hell is Rose!? lol I can't wait to read more! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 22 . 11/23
Well, they didn't really have a, but it seems they are getting along...again! ;) They are stating to make me crazy! :P I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 21 . 11/23
OH for the love of cheese! I hope they really have a good talk! They REALLY need to communicate! They would be so much more happier! ;)
5,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »