Reviews for Wild Child
neelix lee chapter 39 . 6/26
Recommended for me on Facebook, clicked the link and hey presto a wonderful story enfolds thank you
Oldiebutgoodie chapter 1 . 5/22
I truly love this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
Sam chapter 39 . 5/1
I've just finished this wonderful story, recced by Payton79. Thank you for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 28 . 4/9
This is making me cry, Liz...they are both so stupid!
MaraBenefici chapter 14 . 2/11
I'm sure you received a few mentions regarding age of consent in New York... But just in case, seeing how I'm an American and am more familiar with our laws... The age of consent is between the ages of 13 and 17 a child can consent to sex with someone within 4 years their elder. Once you hit 17, you can hand it out to anyone.
And... Not to be a bitch, but our country is pretty strict about carding people drinking. I get carded and I'm 36. Restaurants would lose their license if they were caught.
PAT2024 chapter 39 . 2/7
Wonderful story. I cried and laughed, I got enraged with Edward for being so stupid and obtuse, with Bella for always running away and never facing the situation and just communicate but in the end it all worked perfectly, finally (swooning noise lol). I loved your style (English is not my mother tongue, but I'm more used to "American English," and your style and idioms were really refreshing for me, I loved it). I would have loved a sequel with these 2, but it seems it will not happen... never mind, I'm going to read you pr other stories riggt now...
Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination. And thank you for the pics in your blog... really nice to see.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 39 . 1/2
Oh. My. God.
Lanna chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
Oh I really loved this beautiful tale. Thanks for the ride.
DreamInDecember chapter 38 . 11/23/2016
I think this is the part where I go ' awwww...'
Re-reading this...absolutely a delight to read it again.
agoogoo chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
T. Can they please converse
Grammy2 chapter 28 . 10/10/2016
Yeesh

this Edward can't be faithful to Anyone! His motto should be"Love the one your with.
guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
I have truly enjoyed this story however there seems to be a continuity problem. Didn't E&B sign an agreement to stay married until she turned 21?
Toermalijn chapter 39 . 7/25/2016