Reviews for Wild Child
Grammy2 chapter 28 . 10/10

this Edward can't be faithful to Anyone! His motto should be"Love the one your with.
guest chapter 26 . 9/29
I have truly enjoyed this story however there seems to be a continuity problem. Didn't E&B sign an agreement to stay married until she turned 21?
bocoenders chapter 39 . 7/25
Amazing story! I loved it!x
ai se eu te pego chapter 39 . 7/4
Sooo good
R4Ever chapter 39 . 5/29
Thank You Thank You BRILLIANT! Why aren't you writing more?:(
Brinkleydeelite chapter 39 . 5/16
What a great story! You had me up till 3:00 am reading.
londongirl618 chapter 39 . 4/19
Loved this! Great story! Thank you!
NanStew chapter 27 . 4/17
Ah, what about wedding rings? Where did those disappear to?
NanStew chapter 18 . 4/16
Now we're getting somewhere! hehehe
NanStew chapter 6 . 4/16
NanStew chapter 5 . 4/15
Jeez, talk about a cliff hanger!
aniseed flower chapter 26 . 3/12
I love that Jess and Lauren are such great friends here. (Also... My name is Laurie.. Cracks me up! Especially since being a Kiwi means all this Brittish makes sense. Except the Cockney.. Lol!) It isnt often you find those two as such great characters. Thanks for writing! And especially for sharing! I havent read this in aaaages and Ive forgotten most of the happenings. Its coming back to me now though.. That damn Jane. Bloody daftie Edward.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 16 . 2/28
Loving this story so far!
Kibachow chapter 39 . 2/22
Beautiful story. Loved it.
Carson chapter 17 . 2/12
Bella is annoyingly stupid and childish; almost unbearably so! I do not know that I will be able to finish this story! I understand that she's a teenager, but that that does not account for the stupidity and selfishness she is currently displaying. She was annoying to an incomprehensible level. Fantastic writing, but the character and personality of Bella made the story excruciating and impossible to complete!
5,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »