Reviews for Wild Child
sophdrea chapter 39 . 5/26
Ok, I getting ready to go all "fan girl" on you! First of all, I want to apologize for not reviewing until the epilogue, but I read this on my Kindle while I was traveling this weekend, and did not have access to the internet. This story was one of the best I've ever read! I was hooked from the first chapter, and kept reading like an addict until I had finished. I loved your Edward, I loved your Bella, and your story line was amazing! I swooned over Edward; I laughed hysterically at Bella and cried with her. I did want to shake Edward a few times, but you made everything right in the end. You have a wonderful talent, and I'm so grateful that you chose to share it with us. Your writing is exquisite. I don't know when I have been as impressed with a writer, as I am with you. I can't wait to start reading your new story. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience of reading this beautiful story.
After thinking all of this over, Bella is 17 which is almost half the age of Edward, Rose and Emmett. They all need to remember this. Poor Edward is trying so hard not to give in to his body and remain being a proper gentleman where Bella is concerned...and not lie to her. And Bella needs to swallow that horrid pride and listen to her Swan side.
SanguineTaurean chapter 39 . 5/12
Thank you for an awesome story and giving up your real life for awhile to appease our fascination.
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 5/12
Hey, no offense taken about 9/11 as it is a part of history and affected people all over the world.

I hate that this story is ending! It has been a wonderful read and a great way to escape real life and enjoy the depths of your imagination and humor. The Three Mingeteers (or however you spelled it, lol) have absolutely made me laugh so hard!
SanguineTaurean chapter 36 . 5/12
I don't know whether the banshee, Jane, dies or goes to prison, whichever still isn't enough for her evilness. That is one family with wonky DNA.
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 5/12
Thank goodness Edward finally submitted to his feelings and told Bella that he loved her.
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 5/12
Okay, I will admit it...I cried like a baby! You got to me, proving once again, how wonderfully you write! Now that Milan has been pulled in hopefully they will uncover the crooked local police and get Jane, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 32 . 5/12
Just before I started this chapter I realized that Jenny was really Jane. She is definitely a half-bubble off level!
SanguineTaurean chapter 31 . 5/12
Oh, carp! It finally hit me...Jane and Aro had Bella's parents killed so they could rid them of a possible business contender. And the greasy guy in the bar works for Jane. And the Italian police are in on it, too. Then when they realized that just killing her parents didn't work, didn't know what a force Edward was with SP, they laid waiting for the right time to pounce again to obtain SP. Now Bella is in mortal danger and Edward is speeding to see her, not knowing what is really going on either. Am I right? Oh, no...
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 5/12
I absolutely adore this story and don't want it to end! You have completely drawn me in and I love your writing and imagination. I'm just sorry that I didn't read this story sooner.

I am Team Edward all the way but in this story I am on Bella's side. He needs to do a lot of groveling and present Bella with a real ring, which is way past due. She isn't just a contract or business deal but a real person totally in love with him. Wake up, you douchebag! And I love Jessica and Lauren, too, which I never thought I would say. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 5/12
I guess I do need to give Edward a little leeway since he really has never been loved so he doesn't know how to love, or even know what it is or know what it feels like. But that doesn't excuse how horribly he's been to Bella. He does need to stew in his own doing for a bit and fully realize what his feelings are for her and what he has to do to make it up to her...for the rest of her life!
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 5/12
At this point I have absolutely no sympathy for Edward.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 5/12
Geez-o-pete...for someone who is so brilliant in the working world, Edward certainly is downright stupid when it comes to manipulating, plastic, demonic, conniving blondes. What a dweeb!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 5/11
Edward, you daft buffoon! You finally, totally, broke her.
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 5/11
These two people are driving me daffy. Ole Eddie-boy needs to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being such a stick-in-the-mud with a steel rod shoved up his arse.
5,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »