Reviews for Wild Child
SILVERLINING67 chapter 37 . 9/22/2013
In addition to that, I am a United Airlines employee working at Newark International Airport were those aircrafts departed from. Again thank you for remembering us from across the pond. Honesty, some americans from the midwest and west coast forget about it until they have to remove their shoes and have their 7oz perfumes taken away at the security here you are apologizing. Silly woman.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 39 . 9/22/2013
39:)
Lovely story. Thanks again!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
38:)
Absolutely no offense taken to your mention of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. More of a thank you, in fact. I live in New Jersey right across the river from the World Trade Center. My eldest cousin was actually in a bookstore inside the second building at the time the airplane hit and was lucky and blessed enough to escape unharmed. I thank you for recognizing that day for us from across the pond.

I love your story. I am sorry I have not reviewed until now.
Vampfan1 chapter 39 . 9/14/2013
Great story! Love, love, loved it!
The wedding vows in this last chapter were spectacular. just beautifully written!
The only question that I felt was left unanswered was the issue of Tanya. I would have loved to see a little more about how she found out that E & B were married. Call me bitchy but I would have loved to see a scene in which Tanya was acting all superior to Bella and Bella sat there listening and then with a smirk, dropped the bomb on her effectively crushing Tanya in a hahaha I win scenario. But other than that its all good. Can't wait to see what else you have written out there in the fandom. until next time...
Vampfan1 chapter 26 . 9/12/2013
I don't think I have ever said this in a FF story before and usually I am all over Edward for various reasons and I know this is my first review/ response to this story, but I have to say...I'm pretty sure I hate Edward right now and he deserves some serious fuckery coming his way. At this point if he doesn't get his shit together and figure out his feeling for Bella and soon, well then I hope she takes him for all he's worth and dumps his ass out of the company leaving him to the vapid, heartless bitches he seems to think are more appropriate for him and I hope they make his life a living hell and he realizes that Bella was the way to go and that its too late and she has someone else and he has to stew forever knowing what a dumbass he is. YEP you can tell I'm really really pissed at him right now!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
My grandparents where from England. Just love the story and the familiar words. When I was little my Grams use to tell me to get out of the road if I was standing in front of her, and blocking her view of the TV . I use to think she was so funny. TY for bringing back sweet memories.
Jaygm chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
This really was a fantastic story. I sort of failed on my reviews - gave you several many chapters ago. Loved this- could read this again and again. Thank you so much for putting this here for us to read. You are a pretty awesome writer.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 9/3/2013
Nice and sweet.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 9/3/2013
Maybe it wasn't an accident?
Jaygm chapter 30 . 9/3/2013
Oh, Bella! Come on, you are truly wearing me out here.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Not too smart, Edward! She now thinks you want to take the company from her. Sort of like Tanya- showing your hand.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
Geez, Edward!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
Oh My!
Jaygm chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Kinda sad.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
Well, this chapter ended on a down note.
5,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »