Reviews for Wild Child
sandrine76 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
:))
sandrine76 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
sandrine76 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
it's the second of your story that i read and i like them both so much . you are very talented
Adelia979 chapter 39 . 10/28/2013
This was an awesome fic! You are such a talented write! Your use of imagery, the vocabulary you use- it just pulls the reader into your story and makes it all the more exciting. The build of the story was also pretty stellar. Please, keep writing!
raydyan chapter 39 . 10/9/2013
An absolute pleasure to read and your writing style is excellent. I loved how well developed and written the story is. My heart broke with them and healed when theirs did. So lovely. Thank you!
lullaby2009 chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
"Enough stuff I'd like? Christ, I'd have to be a lactose-intolerant vegan with celiac's disease not to be able to find something I like here." Ummmm that's me minus the vegan part but add no eggs. I've got the worst food allergies no gluten, milk, eggs or oats. It sucks, but made me spit out my water when I read the comment. I'm loving the story, thanks for writing it.
twilightladies chapter 39 . 9/26/2013
Sat & read this story in about 2 days after I saw some girls on twitter talking about it! Loved it!
MagTheBookLover chapter 39 . 9/26/2013
This fic was...Wow. I can't even find a word to describe it. It was unpredictable at some parts, especially the wedding in Vegas. I did NOT expect that! :)
I'm not a big fan of age difference between E&B, but this time, not only did it not disturb me, but it also made this fic more special and great.
Thanks so much for writing it 3
SILVERLINING67 chapter 37 . 9/22/2013
In addition to that, I am a United Airlines employee working at Newark International Airport were those aircrafts departed from. Again thank you for remembering us from across the pond. Honesty, some americans from the midwest and west coast forget about it until they have to remove their shoes and have their 7oz perfumes taken away at the security here you are apologizing. Silly woman.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 39 . 9/22/2013
39:)
Lovely story. Thanks again!
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »