Reviews for Wild Child
georgiaedwardlover chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Cat fight! Cat fight! Will someone get injured by one of Tanya's fake nails? Tanya has everything to lose here. Hopefully Edward won't be dumb enough to have sex with her...if she's feeling desperate enough, she might fake a pregnancy. She's too vain to mess up her figure.
Thanks
NY13 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
OMG it's so much fun. Thank you for the quick updates. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when Edward sees Bella out in public, or rather when he sees other men seeing Bella out in public.
lleighton chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Really hope Edward sees the snake in Givenchy clothing soon! Loved Bella's house cat comment about Tanya.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Tanya will never learn, what a silly moo!
GypsyS0ul chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I hate tanya but at least Edward doesn't seem to care about her I wonder is hell end up sleeping in the couch all the story needs is Tanya coming back saying she pregnant
mauigirl60 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Do you realize that in your opening author's note, you thank everyone for "just over 400 reviews?" You only posted this chapter not too long ago and now there are over 500 reviews! I can't tell you how that pleases me! Your little tale is garnering quite the impressive amount of attention! :-)
raybabiieex3 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I quite like the building sexual tension between Edward and Bella. The plot is progressing beautifully. I already hate Tanya's character. I knew I would. I have a feeling that my hate for her will grow as the story progresses. You're doing a wonderful job with this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
debslmac chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Kgunter34 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
That was funny. I loved Bella's dig at Tanya. Great update.
stratocastic1969 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
wow...does this mean I get to review twice? cuz the first one came up as guest..wtf? lol
anyhoo...loving this story...it gets better with every chapter and I can't wait for Edward to see Tanya's true colors...what's gonna bring those to the light of day anyway? Her inner dialogue sounds dangerous to Bella and I hope it doesn't come to blows, but if she's that big a bitch already, she will do whatever it takes to hold onto Edward and his assets.
great job...more please :)
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Lol... Tanya is such a stupid b*tch.. Loved the sex kitten - house cat comment..
She has GOT to go... #herdaysarenumbered thanks hon! xx MoniNP/Monica Nopi
GorGirl chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Such a perfect retort - sex kitten to house cat! She definitely gives better than she gets! While Tanya's insult was just plain mean and unimaginitive, Bella's took in the context and was delivered purrfectly! I hope Edward pays attention and sees them both for who they are. I adore your story, and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
oh wow...can Bella throw the smack down or what! lol
she may be young, but I think that Bella might be able to hold her own where Tanya is concerned...but having learned a bit of Tanya's past...she might pose a serious threat to Bella!
She undoubtedly has plans to secure a future with Edward albeit for financial purposes and status, but surely Edward isn't stupid enough to fall for that speil she throws at him...is he?
great chapter...I tried three different times to read it...kept getting interrupted! finally! love this story and can't wait for the next update!
oh...and I want in your FB group! :D
Tekop chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I truly love this story!
How often do you plan to update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Loved it. Oooh, the tension.
5,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »