Reviews for Wild Child
Kgunter34 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
That was funny. I loved Bella's dig at Tanya. Great update.
stratocastic1969 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
wow...does this mean I get to review twice? cuz the first one came up as guest..wtf? lol
anyhoo...loving this story...it gets better with every chapter and I can't wait for Edward to see Tanya's true colors...what's gonna bring those to the light of day anyway? Her inner dialogue sounds dangerous to Bella and I hope it doesn't come to blows, but if she's that big a bitch already, she will do whatever it takes to hold onto Edward and his assets.
great job...more please :)
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Lol... Tanya is such a stupid b*tch.. Loved the sex kitten - house cat comment..
She has GOT to go... #herdaysarenumbered thanks hon! xx MoniNP/Monica Nopi
GorGirl chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Such a perfect retort - sex kitten to house cat! She definitely gives better than she gets! While Tanya's insult was just plain mean and unimaginitive, Bella's took in the context and was delivered purrfectly! I hope Edward pays attention and sees them both for who they are. I adore your story, and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
oh wow...can Bella throw the smack down or what! lol
she may be young, but I think that Bella might be able to hold her own where Tanya is concerned...but having learned a bit of Tanya's past...she might pose a serious threat to Bella!
She undoubtedly has plans to secure a future with Edward albeit for financial purposes and status, but surely Edward isn't stupid enough to fall for that speil she throws at him...is he?
great chapter...I tried three different times to read it...kept getting interrupted! finally! love this story and can't wait for the next update!
oh...and I want in your FB group! :D
Tekop chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I truly love this story!
How often do you plan to update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Loved it. Oooh, the tension.
Bunch2009 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Go Bella!
bellawu chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Love it! hope sexy kitten will scare the house cat away. I can't wait to find out what will happen next when they having dinner together.
Giggle snort - go Bella!
Hey Liz:
Okay I think Bella had the Best Line: One day I will have to go from Sex Kitten to House Cat was priceless!
Way to go Bella.
Okay how long will it take Edward to get rid of Tanya?
I am so loving this.
Marie
twicrazreader
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
So Bella's attitude is much improved, and to borrow a phrase from another fandom, she'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar ! I'll give Tanya 24 hours max before she totally explodes in a fit of jealous pique and makes Edward choose to defend her or Bella. In fact I'll be surprised if they last through dinner. Don't hold your breath Tanya...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
awesome chapter...so tanya got a notion of edwards feelings for bella...cant wait to see where the evening will lead to...
PMSL

WTG Bella. Jesus, how can Edward not see right through her? It's almost like he can, but is convincing himself otherwise. Idiot.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Thanks for the update, looking forward to yor next chapter. I think Edward is in for an uncomfortable dinner to say the least.
5,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »