Reviews for Wild Child
DuckiBelle chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I really don't believe there will be any bonding between Bella and Tanya. Unless of course, Bella ties Tanya to some train tracks!
S1203 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Ha, that is so funny looking Edward on fire... but I hope that Tanya will not be nasty with Bella when they are alone, of course... Great update... Thank you.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Oh man, that was freaking hysterical..."...made the transition from sex kitten to house cat." Effing phenomenal!

Looking forward to more!

xo, Jen
masenobsessed chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Tanya thinks men are easy? Miss self entitled "I'm the epitomy of perfection" just got EASILY and quite perfectly put in her place by a 17 year old girl :D She's going to hang herself. Bella seems like the smarter one of the two anyway, so I figure all she'll have to do is sit back and watch Tanya implode :) But, I'm sure Tanya will try her hand at acting dirty first. Looking forward to the dinner!
TwimomJen chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
LOVED this update! She woke up feeling like someone was watching her. He avoided Tanya long enough do that he didn't have to have sex w/her . Lol. Somewhere in the back of his mind something was starting to work itself out. Tanya realizes he has a crush on Bella. WOW TONS happened in this ch. Glad I caught it. It's ALWAYS the little details that need paying attention to. Tanya is as fake as they come. Edward is realizing that everything he USED to like about Tanya, he doesn't any longer. Oohhh, can't wait for the next update. The teaser too! As I read this, I heard your AWESOME British voice in my head. This is thanks to our voice teasers you now give us. I hope you have a GREAT day sweetie. See you on fb & twitter :))

XxOo

Jen :))
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
OMG I love this "Of course, Tanya—no blood, no foul. And you're right, of course. No doubt, when I'm your age, I'll also have made the transition from sex kitten to house cat." lol
nix69 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Im tipping that Edward is going to need alot of strength when he get home and Tanya wants to do the nasty with him. Visions of Bella swimming in his head are going to be needed. Lets hope it doesnt take Bella long to get rid of her!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I really wanna see what's gonna happen next! I'm so anxious and excited to what's gonna come!
Mireads chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Bonding? I think there is a snow balls chance in hell.
reyes139 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely loving this and cant wait for more...great job sweets ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
" donning a pair of black Armani trousers and a black shirt, which he tucked in, leaving the top three buttons undone. Black socks and shoes followed and a matching black leather belt"

Oh the visual my mind created. With three buttons undone, that manfur would be a delicious tease. After that, my mind was kind of cloudy with the details.

I love that Bella seems to be able to play Tanya's game and shut her up. I appreciate a strong and snarky Bella.
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
yeah i cannot see tanya and bella ever getting along. but bella is way more tastful in her jabs at tanya. i mean really? can tanya be an more classless?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
What a butthead-she is such a fake! I can't wait when Edward realizes who Tanya really is! I hope Edward and Bella get together soon!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Cant wait for Bella to torture her some more
HiraFrance chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
So let me resume E's feelings... B is beautiful... B is smart... B is funny... B is the one he wants to see naked... Vs T is just annoying and all fake XD, Tanya is definitely right about E's crush, she's not completely dumb XD I'd like to comfort E that he's not a predatory perv cause we're all agree B is the one made for him ;) I'd also like to give B a few contacts to help her make a "voodoo doll of that phony bitch" *evil grin* Well, dinner will be pretty interesting, maybe Jealousward will show his face XD Great chapter I can't wait for sunday :D
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »