Reviews for Wild Child
dreamiedreamer chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I bet it would be impossible for Edward to escape that image of Bella from now on. Resistance was futile really.
dreamiedreamer chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Certainly did not see this coming. Edward might not take up Bella's suggestion right away but the seed was planted and it's not like he didn't find her attractive which was just the opposite. It might not be the most romantic way but it would give them the opportunities and the push they needed to know each other better, hopefully opened Edward's eyes to the love Bella felt for him.
roxiegirl chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Omg that was good Liz! My favorite quote is "no doubt when I'm your age, i'll have made the transition from sex kitten to house cat"! Brilliant! Now I know I could never be a writer...just yeah...thanks bb!
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter but I do have to point out about the over use of slang words and phrases. I find some of them were a bit outdated, like fanny, and some were just wouldn't be used by girls who went to a public boarding school. I am not trying to be nit-picking just trying to make it more perfect because this story is very well written.
dreamiedreamer chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Just come across this story, three chapters in and I am hooked. I live in London so the setting of this story makes it even more interesting.

Bella was going to be in so much trouble now but it would definitely get Edward's full attention. Poor man, he really had no idea what he was dealing with here, did he? I am so glad that Bella told on Kate, what a cow. This little incident also showed that Bella though young was not a push over, she had the wit and the character to stand besided Edward as an equal.
TwistStix chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Oh, how I love this feisty Bella. And she certainly has the upper hand over Tanya at the moment. It was inevitable that Edward would compare the two ladies and T is coming up woefully short lol So many great lines and moments in this chapter especially the ones where E and B are sharing a laugh and a special mention is needed for sex kitten to house cat - that was inspired! I actually try and read your chapters slowly to make them last :)
I'm really hoping that Edward is going to be able to dodge the inevitable bullet that will follow dinner. Tanya will be wanting to mark her territory, yuck!
brown0520 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Looking forward to the next updates : )
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Bahaha! Gold! I'm glad Edward enjoyed that one too ;)
MrsJakeBlack chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
ahahahahahah bella and tanya getting along
LOOOOL
update sooon
loved it
DuckiBelle chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I really don't believe there will be any bonding between Bella and Tanya. Unless of course, Bella ties Tanya to some train tracks!
S1203 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Ha, that is so funny looking Edward on fire... but I hope that Tanya will not be nasty with Bella when they are alone, of course... Great update... Thank you.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Oh man, that was freaking hysterical..."...made the transition from sex kitten to house cat." Effing phenomenal!

Looking forward to more!

xo, Jen
masenobsessed chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Tanya thinks men are easy? Miss self entitled "I'm the epitomy of perfection" just got EASILY and quite perfectly put in her place by a 17 year old girl :D She's going to hang herself. Bella seems like the smarter one of the two anyway, so I figure all she'll have to do is sit back and watch Tanya implode :) But, I'm sure Tanya will try her hand at acting dirty first. Looking forward to the dinner!
TwimomJen chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
LOVED this update! She woke up feeling like someone was watching her. He avoided Tanya long enough do that he didn't have to have sex w/her . Lol. Somewhere in the back of his mind something was starting to work itself out. Tanya realizes he has a crush on Bella. WOW TONS happened in this ch. Glad I caught it. It's ALWAYS the little details that need paying attention to. Tanya is as fake as they come. Edward is realizing that everything he USED to like about Tanya, he doesn't any longer. Oohhh, can't wait for the next update. The teaser too! As I read this, I heard your AWESOME British voice in my head. This is thanks to our voice teasers you now give us. I hope you have a GREAT day sweetie. See you on fb & twitter :))

XxOo

Jen :))
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
OMG I love this "Of course, Tanya—no blood, no foul. And you're right, of course. No doubt, when I'm your age, I'll also have made the transition from sex kitten to house cat." lol
5,457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »