Reviews for Wild Child
Kassandra J chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Oh, the wicked witch needs to go!

I can not wait to see Tanya's reaction when Edward finally breaks up with her spoiled, entitled, horrible *ss!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
well, you can never go wrong with a Herve Leger dress, even if it is a knockoff; those are one of the sexiest garments around if you ask me. Tanya's outfit sounds nice too... specially for Sunday church service.
So Edward got away with ogling the goods; that's a shame for Bella *sigh*, but I guess it is better for us readers. Or at least for me ha. I prefer a slow burner, and I got the feeling of a build-up during this chapter... as if you're preparing us for what's coming. Can't wait for the next update, lovely work as usual.
JB30 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Well Tanya is just delightful! *said wearing my own fake smile* lol I am loving this story! some great ust you have going on. Excited for more!
JB30 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I love all the British terms! Love the friendship between these three and loving this story! Found it rec'd at A Different Forest.
Cared chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I love that Bella feels Edward's eyes on her, I love the laughter between Edward and Bella but most of all I love that Bella is going to give Tanya as good as she gets.

Nearly 600 reviews now - it's no wonder as you have a great writing style.
Cared chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
You are really stirring it up with the arrival of Tanya - great stuff!

Love the line about Edward stuck between a rock and a hard place LOL.
dreamiedreamer chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
It looks like both Bella and Tanya both equiped with a sharp tongue. This dinner would be awkward for Edward. I am so happy that Edward stood up for Bella and told Tanya off. There's hope for him yet.
dreamiedreamer chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I bet it would be impossible for Edward to escape that image of Bella from now on. Resistance was futile really.
dreamiedreamer chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Certainly did not see this coming. Edward might not take up Bella's suggestion right away but the seed was planted and it's not like he didn't find her attractive which was just the opposite. It might not be the most romantic way but it would give them the opportunities and the push they needed to know each other better, hopefully opened Edward's eyes to the love Bella felt for him.
roxiegirl chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Omg that was good Liz! My favorite quote is "no doubt when I'm your age, i'll have made the transition from sex kitten to house cat"! Brilliant! Now I know I could never be a writer...just yeah...thanks bb!
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter but I do have to point out about the over use of slang words and phrases. I find some of them were a bit outdated, like fanny, and some were just wouldn't be used by girls who went to a public boarding school. I am not trying to be nit-picking just trying to make it more perfect because this story is very well written.
dreamiedreamer chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Just come across this story, three chapters in and I am hooked. I live in London so the setting of this story makes it even more interesting.

Bella was going to be in so much trouble now but it would definitely get Edward's full attention. Poor man, he really had no idea what he was dealing with here, did he? I am so glad that Bella told on Kate, what a cow. This little incident also showed that Bella though young was not a push over, she had the wit and the character to stand besided Edward as an equal.
TwistStix chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Oh, how I love this feisty Bella. And she certainly has the upper hand over Tanya at the moment. It was inevitable that Edward would compare the two ladies and T is coming up woefully short lol So many great lines and moments in this chapter especially the ones where E and B are sharing a laugh and a special mention is needed for sex kitten to house cat - that was inspired! I actually try and read your chapters slowly to make them last :)
I'm really hoping that Edward is going to be able to dodge the inevitable bullet that will follow dinner. Tanya will be wanting to mark her territory, yuck!
brown0520 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Looking forward to the next updates : )
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
No doubt, when I'm your age, I'll also have made the transition from sex kitten to house cat."
Bahaha! Gold! I'm glad Edward enjoyed that one too ;)
5,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »