Reviews for Wild Child
great
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
It's going to be an interesting dinner.
Gabi-b chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Tanya is a Bitch, but at least she is cleaver, she knows what Bella wants, haha.

Looking forward for the next chap.

Xx
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
haha love bella's comment, you go girl! hope edward realizes what a total cow tanya is soon
Great update!
shecater chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
"From sex kitten to house cat" said it all! Loved it! Go Bella... :)
Soni's Angel chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Hey Liz!

Awesome update that should have come with a chocking hazard warning;D

It would seem that Edward is in the clear for know with his little peepshow of Bella. Damn, you would think the man would realize that aside from his attraction to Bella the fact that he was considering Bella's marriage word vomit to not only stop her from gold-diggers but also to keep Tanya at bay that something is seriously wrong with his relationship with Tanya. He has so many alarms going off that he is ignoring, firstly not wanting to join Tanya in the bath, taking her to task and making her apologise to a teenager and the biggest one 'She's not the one I want to see naked.'

Edward and Bella are finding some sort of tentative truce with each other and both are not willing to rock the boat right now. Somehow I can see Tanya putting a strain on their shaky truce.

It would seem that Tanya suspects that Edward feels more for Bella than he is letting on and this may keep her longer with him than necessary. ROTFL with Bella's comment after Tanya patronized her with her fake apology,"Of course, Tanya—no blood, no foul. And you're right, of course. No doubt, when I'm your age, I'll also have made the transition from sex kitten to house cat." And did it escape anyone's notice that Edward choked on his laughter and didn't march Bella off to his office to demand that she apologise for her words;D

Hell, I can't see these two bonding at all and I smell a confrontation in the air. Tanya has hidden her true self successfully from all around her but Bella sees her true self and this can prove to be Tanya's downfall. While Tanya is a brat used to manipulating and lying to people to get her way, Bella is refreshingly and brutally honest. Where Tanya is coming of as a jealous girlfriend who can't be bothered with his ward and acting like a child at that, Bella is just being true to herself and her age.

I can't wait to see what the hell will happen at dinner, with Bella bringing out the playful side of Edward I can only guess that we are in for some fun and misery from Tanya. Maybe this time she will be so pissed that she picks a fight with Edward and he sleeps on the couch;D Pretty Please can she just disappear;) Can't wait for the next update;)
Love it.
amberkey chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Gah! Can't wait for Bella to punch her in her plastic nose!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Tanya's facade is crumbling fast and Edward is seeing her in a different light, which is not flattering. Bella held her own in the subtle cat fight LOL! *fist bump!*
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I loved Bella calling Tanya a house cat! LMAO! Dinner should be quite entertaining-I wonder if Edward will survive?
Tanya is such a bitch!
Iluvlillion chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Aha I hope Edward gets rid of Tanya soon ugh I seriously don't like her :D
pnkats chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
OMG when Bella said - made the transition from sex kitten to house cat that cracked me up. priceless! yeah tanya needs to go and soon please!
jendill chapter 7 . 7/18/2012