Reviews for Wild Child
dazzleglo chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Lol, lovin' Bella sticking it to Tanya the big old hussy cat.
Midnight Cougar chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
That was fantastic! Bella & Edward FINALLY spent some nice time together with a few laughs & smiles. Love that he defended her, & also realized he losing interest in Tanya & that his draw to Bella is getting more by the encounter. GO BELLA, "...when I'm your age, I'll also have made the transition from sex kitten to house cat." - that was a spectacular comeback! Her confidence is wonderful to see. Great update, thanks, xo
madgerama chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Ahhh funny. I love the banter! Great chapter...bring on dinner. Can't wait. Thank you for sharing your story, love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
That was great! She has superb wit... dinner should be interesting. Poor Edward will have to play referee.
Great update! )
Great update.
Tanya vs Bella.
Let the games begin!
Mwah...xoxox
Maro 123 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Oh dear Tanya is showing her talons now! I had felt sorry for her but not if she continues to be such a cow! Love this story!

Love

Mary
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Excited to see the update in my inbox this morning! Kinda glad that Edward didn't get caught in his extremely awkward position! Can't wait to see what goes down at the dinner! I love how you describe Tanya! Haha - go Bella - and love how Edward is comparing them with one obvious winner!

Can't wait for more :)
Kerstin W chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Oooh the house cat remark was just great..lol. Tanya's a bi***...but we know that. Good that Edward seems to recognize all of the fake. Even if he isn't with Bella yet he shouldn't settle for less.
I bet the dinner will be interesting;-)..Bonding time...looool...not so much. At least not for Bella and Tanya
Sus chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
OMG, Liz...loved this chapter! The banter between Tanya and Bella was so funny! And Edward...he's really turned inside out, isn't he? He obviously is done with Tanya. Does he really feel a relationship with Bella is "incest?" Somehow, I don't think so!

Thanks for the email...I have to run back to work, but will email back this evening! Great chappy, lovely Liz!

xoxoSus
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I've just managed to read all 7 chps in one sitting...I'm beyond hooked!
great
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
It's going to be an interesting dinner.
Gabi-b chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Tanya is a Bitch, but at least she is cleaver, she knows what Bella wants, haha.

Looking forward for the next chap.

Xx
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
haha love bella's comment, you go girl! hope edward realizes what a total cow tanya is soon
5,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 317 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 337 .. Last Next »