Reviews for Wild Child
CLWN chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Uh oh, I sense Bella has a little scheme cooking up in her head somewhere, I really hope she doesn't marry someone just to get at him, and poor old Edward, wanting what he thinks he can't have. Love it. x
CLWN chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ohh, smart, rich Edward and young, sassy Bella, I can see these two having some fun!
jendill chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
wake up! wake up! wake up!
momams chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I knew it was Tanya! She really has bad timing and a worse attitude towards Bella. The later sitting really bad with Edward. Neither Tanya nor Bella want to spend time with each other, which puts Edward in a very uncomfortable situation, but not as uncomfortable as the one he is in right now.
momams chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
And most probably the caller will be Tanya, bringing their talk to an abrupt ending and surely pausing it for a while. I'm shocked with Edward really, how clueless he is, even more after having admitted he wasn't that different from Bella as a teenager. Then he accepted Charlie with his interest, guidance and love saved him and for him not to see that's what Bella needs. Add to it that it seems all he cares about is SP and he isn't looking to good right now. I hope he figures it out soon and starts fixing things.
momams chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Poor Bella, she is alone and about to face a very upset and clueless Edward. I don't agree with her behavior but I do understand it. She has felt alone for so long and Edward's actions aren't helping at all. I wonder who will be able to make Edward see Bella isn't a business deal.
momams chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Both are keeping up their act and being completely clueless. Things can go okay tonight or the girls can get in trouble. Sadly that's what might be needed to snap one or both of them out of it and start doing something.
momams chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Frustration, that's what both of them have tons of right now. And neither has a clue of how to relief it. Which makes things worse. I hope Edward finds a way to see he needs to get closer to Bella not just take care of her interests.
LiLi82 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
love it
atbatbatb chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Mean streak-yes
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Edward is looking for trouble :) I can't wait for him to get rid of Tanya. Maybe she'll drown in her bath... Great chapter by the way!
atbatbatb chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Fun
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
This is so good, the sexual tension is so good, I cant wait for the next chapter, Wednesdays and Sundays are now my favourite days of the week.
atbatbatb chapter 3 . 7/16/2012