Reviews for Wild Child
Wastintime chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
What a fun story. Love all the slang. Can't wait to read more.
Amber1983 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Hiya! Just wanted to stop by and say how much I'm enjoying this story. A Facebook friend rec'd it to me and it's brilliant - unique, well-written and compelling. I'm English too so I love the references (I'm also writing a UK fanfic except it's Edward who is English in mine).

You've skilfully set up a believable and interesting premise in only two chapters and I can't wait to see this drama unfold.

Amber x
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Oh dammit !
I've only I'd been paying more attention, I'd have noticed that this was the last chapter ...
Instead I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee and a few hours to spare, ready to read...and now I have to wait.
I'm not good at waiting.
I shall try and and sit quietly, sitting on my hands to keep from fidgeting, while you write like a mad woman.
Please.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
My sister.
My daughter.
My wife.
Uh oh, Edwards getting into Chinatown territory here!...or Woody Allen perhaps.
Disturbing , interesting and oddly compelling!
Mwah...xoxo
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
"Oh, I am so far beyond mad, Isabella, you'd need to charter a fucking plane to get there," he growled.
Giggle snort.
Oh angry Edward...it doesn't get much hotter than that...except for angry, horny Edward.
Yay!
angeleyes73 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I want to start by telling you I am reading your story from Pearland, TX USA. Anytime I read stories from authors in other countries I let them know just in case there is an interest. This story is delightful and winsome at the sametime. Bella with her seemingly unreciprocated feelings and Edward with him thinking he's a perve for his feelings. Do you have an update schedule? Either way, I do look forward to an update.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I have to say I seen this being rec'd on facebook and at first i had to get over the idea of a Britishward ( I normally don't read them). However, I started reading and just couldn't stop! I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next to post! I love a story that keeps me on my toes! Great job! Well written!
CLWN chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Uh oh, I sense Bella has a little scheme cooking up in her head somewhere, I really hope she doesn't marry someone just to get at him, and poor old Edward, wanting what he thinks he can't have. Love it. x
CLWN chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ohh, smart, rich Edward and young, sassy Bella, I can see these two having some fun!
jendill chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
wake up! wake up! wake up!
momams chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I knew it was Tanya! She really has bad timing and a worse attitude towards Bella. The later sitting really bad with Edward. Neither Tanya nor Bella want to spend time with each other, which puts Edward in a very uncomfortable situation, but not as uncomfortable as the one he is in right now.
momams chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
And most probably the caller will be Tanya, bringing their talk to an abrupt ending and surely pausing it for a while. I'm shocked with Edward really, how clueless he is, even more after having admitted he wasn't that different from Bella as a teenager. Then he accepted Charlie with his interest, guidance and love saved him and for him not to see that's what Bella needs. Add to it that it seems all he cares about is SP and he isn't looking to good right now. I hope he figures it out soon and starts fixing things.
momams chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Poor Bella, she is alone and about to face a very upset and clueless Edward. I don't agree with her behavior but I do understand it. She has felt alone for so long and Edward's actions aren't helping at all. I wonder who will be able to make Edward see Bella isn't a business deal.
momams chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Both are keeping up their act and being completely clueless. Things can go okay tonight or the girls can get in trouble. Sadly that's what might be needed to snap one or both of them out of it and start doing something.
momams chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Frustration, that's what both of them have tons of right now. And neither has a clue of how to relief it. Which makes things worse. I hope Edward finds a way to see he needs to get closer to Bella not just take care of her interests.
5,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 322 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 342 .. Last Next »