Reviews for Wild Child
mcccullen chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
hey I love the fact that I have to grab my English thesaurus at least once when I'm reading this story. English is not my mother tongue but I'm quite fluent and I've spent my last high school year in LND (back in 2008) so I normally don't use my worn out dictionary when reading fanfic. I hope I don't sound like a know it all or anything that fucking annoying. The point is, and I'm repeating myself, I loooove your prose. Seriously. It has personality, it is witty and fun.
And god... if were Bella I would wake up, run to the door like my life depended on it and trap the man in my room. Just sayin'... (
twifan20 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I knew nothing good could come of Tanya calling! lol I just hope doesn't try to screw her to get Bella out of his system. Ew!
aabc chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Edward and Bella still haven't had the conversation they need to have... about expectations and the shocking thought that Bella had.

As for the Bitch-troll Tanya, she is digging her grave all by herself. If she had half the brains she thinks she has, she would be very loving and "motherly" or at least "big sisterly" to Bella.

As for Bella catch Edward... it could go either way.
beachcomberlc chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Edward is developing a bit of a problem about his underage ward, it seems. And Tanya is-Tanya. Should be an interesting dinner...
insanemum chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Yeehah! Can't wait for dinner. It's going to be like a gunfight at the OK Corral :) I'm thinking that Edward will be able to slip out of the room just before Bella wakes - but I'm perfectly happy if he doesn't ;)
mauigirl60 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Over 400 reviews in 6 chapters? You must have broken some sort of record surely! Squidges back at ya. . . I'm thinking those are hugs, right? LOL xox
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I hope Edward will get caught by Bella.
cbmorefie chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Excellent chapter )
Mrs.DimitriBelikov287 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Ahhh! another cliffhanger! Another great chapter :) Tanya seems to be her usual bitch self-i can't wait to find out whether or not Bella catches Edward in her room, that would be interesting! Hope you update as soon as possible!
MaryKitty chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh. Tanya. You need to gooooooooo.

This makes me want to beat her senseless

indeed. That shit needed to be nipped in the bud. Nothing—and she meant nothing—was going to get between her and the man she intended to marry.

And many more scenes. Her and Kate are working together I feel. That's why she showed up!
pnkats chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Yes and sex especially with Edward? Hmmmm sounds pretty good to me! As far as Tanya, she makes me want to throw up!
westernem chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
ugh tanya so annoying haha hope she doesn't stay too long lol
RPatzonly chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
First, Tanya needs to go away! Second, Bella should catch Edward looking just to prove her theories! Then, Edward should run away embarrassed with his cock,er tail, between his legs:)
Just a few ideas;)
madgerama chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Loved this chapter. Poor Edward. Dinner should be interesting! I hope Bella can be a little mature and show up Tanya's catty ways . Can't wait for the next update, thank you for the two chapters a week. I love your storytelling.
stratocastic1969 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
uhoh! I figure Edward is gonna tuck tail and run...right into his room ... where Tanya will get a load of ... his load and think it's for her...then poor Bella will have to listen to the two of them go at it like rabbits. I hope I'm wrong...but as we know all too well...shit happens! lol
great chapter! I can't wait for the next one...I love this story!
5,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 322 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 342 .. Last Next »