Reviews for Wild Child
SWEmicca chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I love that you write in British english in stead of American :) Good god these two, they drive each other up the walls. I like it ;)
IndianWalker chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
wonderful writing!
Jasveen chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
i hope tanya does not interupt this and he does marry her keep me posted
littlelizruth chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
i did not see that one coming. please tell me he doesn't do it?
Midnight Cougar chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Well, holy shit, that talk went differently than I expected. She made a huge slip of the tongue, I can't wait to see what happens after he takes that call; I bet it's Tanya. ;) I think he's actually considering marrying her; there are a lot of pros to it for him, but she isn't stupid; I don't think she will let herself be used so easily, or is she that desperate for his attentions... hmmm... wow great update, xoxo
nd74 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Love this story!
aabc chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Oh my! AHHHH what was he going to say? I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Meme77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love
Maro 123 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Now that really is mean! Great chapter full of emotion and tension, can't wait to read what happens next.

Love

Mary
vpg26 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Please, don't leave us here! Next chapter.
damvampsal21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
You are evil! STUPID ASS COCK-BLOCKING PHONE!

Great story you have going though! Cant wait until Sunday
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
So in love with this story...
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Conundrum indeed! Damned if does, damned if he doesn't LMAO! But, like a lot of ""marriages of conveniences," love could bloom in spite of everything. At least, that's what I'd like to think. {Evil woman!}
123Cancerian chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
awesome chapter
flavia chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
OMG! He is such prick did he really think that he could marry her, but stay with tania. I really hope that bella show her value and tell him tgo fuck himself. Where is jake cause bella sure need to show edward that she can and deserve be loved.
5,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 322 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 342 .. Last Next »