Reviews for Wild Child
fonsy chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
major UST..love it!
fonsy chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
it was shorter than others but it was the most bella/edward interaction I've read in a looooong while. and i love it! love the dialogue, love the tension. thank you for sharing this wonderful story
bellawu chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love the summary, love the 1st chapter. This kind of story that I've been looking for to read :D. Now I'm gonna read chapter 2.
momams chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Bellas cries for attention have finally got her to be heard. They weren't the best idea and they could have gotten her in lots more trouble, but they seem to have worked. Edward is there and will be spending time with her, which he should have done long ago. We don't know how he truly feels about her and what he's thinking right now. I hope we get to find out soon.
TwimomJen chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
LOVED this ch! Oh, Tanya what a BITCH... So, does Bella wake up to find Edward watching her? How
Much longer will he be able to deny his feelings for her? Well, he isn't even aware that he has feelings for her. Who will point that out? Maybe when she goes out on a date, he'll realize the extent of his feelings. Have a great day! See you on fb (Jenny Mcgary Leonard)grp & on twitter

Jen :))
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
first B's omelette shared after an almost kiss, first laugh shared due to T's diet... It sounds pretty good ;) What else would be their other first with E staring at B in her room, huh? Let's see on wednesday XD Still love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Damn you for cockblocking that ending! So damn hot and will be on pins and needles until the update! Tanya and her fake boobs need to GTFO now!

This story is owning my ass right now!
rdmickey1989 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
As usual, I am already sick of Tanya and she has just appeared.

I am loving that Edward is struggling. I want more of the possessiveward side. ;-)
rdmickey1989 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Did the temperature get turned up ? OOOOOOO my. A confident Edward, speaking that way, pulling at her lip, cornering her against at a wall. %$#$%.

Not sure if anyone has claimed him yet, so barreling through the line, screaming, MINE!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Excellent chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Yay! This is getting hot!
cyndi407 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
great fic...hooked
Maro 123 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Another great chapter things are really hitting up here! I almost pity silly Tanya!

Love

Mary
Tinsley Warren chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I loved this! They are getting along! It's great! This is good progress!

Tanya is a cow. I hate her. She seems manipulative and horrible. Bella should put her in her place! No Edward should! He clearly isnt happy and he needs to fix things. You only live once.

Does he not see Tanya acting like a skank face? Eh men. Bella will have to fight her own battles, which I think she's capable of.

I hope this dinner goes well lol!

And whoa! Bella is so going to catch Edward lol! I can't wait!

I love love love this story!
potcookies chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
oh my goddd please ahaahahahah ugh i hate tanya and i want her gone asap
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 323 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 343 .. Last Next »