Reviews for Wild Child
Tinsley Warren chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I loved this! They are getting along! It's great! This is good progress!

Tanya is a cow. I hate her. She seems manipulative and horrible. Bella should put her in her place! No Edward should! He clearly isnt happy and he needs to fix things. You only live once.

Does he not see Tanya acting like a skank face? Eh men. Bella will have to fight her own battles, which I think she's capable of.

I hope this dinner goes well lol!

And whoa! Bella is so going to catch Edward lol! I can't wait!

I love love love this story!
potcookies chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
oh my goddd please ahaahahahah ugh i hate tanya and i want her gone asap
TwistStix chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Wow, that was so so good. Bella's description of Tanya was brilliant. A total bitch as expected but what was not expected was a conniving, manipulative and scheming bitch Tanya is trouble but I'm confident our fiesty Bella can take her :)
mommy2kh chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Saw your story rec'd on The Lemonade Stand's site & decided to give it a try. Now can't wait for more!
masenobsessed chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Tanya trying to play the "child" card ain't gonna work. LOL! Especially now that he's seen the goods. He's such a confused mess. I hope Bella catches him :P I don't know if I can wait til Wednesday :(
ethelouise chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Love your cliffie endings. I was so hoping Edward would kiss Bella at the end of last chapter, as it would put them in quite an awkward position. Bella waking up with Edward staring at her would be even better-especially with his "little" problem. Tanya is a bitch. Edward should dump her, regardless of what happens with Bella. Thanks for the update.
KhristenHartgrove chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Ahhhh I loved it. I hate hate hate tanya. She is awful. And I can't wait for bella to make eddie here jealous.
debslmac chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
flipflopgal chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Just found your story! Love that it's British :) And love your characterisation and descriptions! One of the few fanfic's I've read where I don't find myself skipping over large descriptions! Can't wait for more
Soni's Angel chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Hi Liz! I found your story on Fictionator's and was intrigued by your summary;P Edward is so clueless about what Bella needs and he doesn't really see her actions as the call for his attention that it is. Bella is so afraid of losing someone in her life again that she is scared to be open and honest with Edward about how his neglect is affecting her. Aside from her attraction to him she needs to know that he does care for her even if just as his ward. I can't tell you how my heart broke in the chapter where all she heard was him offering her only two of the things he says her dad did for him. How can he not realize that while she has lost the two people who loved her most she still needs to feel loved and wanted by him not the job or money waiting for her.

God, I just need Tanya gone, her pov shows how she systematically went about ensnaring Edward in her trap, she is not in love with him but sees him as her highest achievement. Could it be that Charlie had known this therefore she was never given the chance to get her talons into him.

I do hope that if Edward does consider Bella's rash outburst about him marrying her to keep her away from gold diggers she has the sense to counter with demands of her own. Edward can be very persuasive and Bella is not immune so she can demand a true marriage with no infidelity and spending time together to get to know each other.

So Edward has finally seen the goods and and finds her perfect. I somehow doubt that she will catch him getting an eyeful, but I will wait and see what the next chapter will hold;D Even though it is unseasonable to think it, it would be the icing on the cake if Edward can't find it in himself to be intimate with Tanya especially with Bella in the house.

My favorite passages in this chapter: Conversely, every atom, every molecule, every part of Edward was suddenly wide awake. One part in particular was not just awake but fighting to burst out of his jeans and get to the wantonly beautiful woman in front of him.
God almighty, she's perfect.
His eyes moved up her long, shapely legs to the curving flair of her hips, her slender waist, and on up to the swell of her pert, firm breasts with their dusky pink areolas and—oh fuck—erect nipples.
The groan which slipped from Edward was wholly involuntary and impossible to suppress as his eyes feasted on the exquisite beauty before him.
As if she had heard him, Bella stirred, a soft huffing sound emitting from her lips as she squirmed a little, and it was very clear to Edward that she was about to wake up… wake up and see him standing over her bed, staring at her naked body, and sporting the mother and father of all erections.
This was not good… not good at all.
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love it already!
Pyejammies chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
That omelette sounded a whole lot better than the ones they do on Saturday Kitchen. OK, so how long before Tanya gets the royal order of the boot? She is not endearing herself by running down Bella.
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
The seed has been planted in his brain that he could have her and now his body is way ahead of the game LOL!
dia chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
plz...plz...plz...keep up with ur fast updatess...i think i m dying here...throw the troll tanya away n have him marry her...n plz do sumthing abt this s* tension...i m about to burst!
teambellaedward chapter 6 . 7/15/2012