Reviews for Wild Child
ali chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
erm just thought i'd say that actually in england you only have to be 16 to get a peircing done without your parents permission, if your under that ten your parents gotta come with you, loving the story :D
redviolet chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
New awesome story and 2 updates a week! I'm in fanfic heaven!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
DAMN...you know how to tease a person don't you? And it was getting to the good part! I can not believe that Edward would even think of marrying her, but he is being a selfish fucker. If he does decide to go through with it, and they get married, I fear that Bella would be crushed if she found out he married her out of convenience. For a man as smart as he is, and at his age, he doesn't have a clue about women! Can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
So glad Bella told Edward off when she came home. I don't blame her though, sending a card for her birthday and pay her tuition. I feel so sorry for her because she doesn't have anyone but Edward, and boy what an ass he is! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Oh shit, Bella is going to be in so much trouble! Edward deserves it though because he did promise to take her to lunch. And don't get me started on that bitch Kate! I hate her already and who did she think she was talking to? Bella needs to fire that bitch when she takes control of the company! Oh I can't wait for that to happen! I guess Edward needed a taste of his own medicine...he didn't have time for Bella so now she doesn't have time for him!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Poor Bella...to be having to live with someone who doesn't really know her. So sad that Edward is so damn clueless but that's a man for you. I wonder if she is thinking about finding someone to marry. Lord, that would really shake up Edward! Loving your fic so far but I wonder how long it's going to take for these two to get together.
ficfangirl chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Thanks so much for getting your plural and possessive forms right. It's so refreshing. I'm enjoying the story so far and look forward to more.
Denny52 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Can't wait to see how you're going to get these two together. There's so much in the way...the age difference, she's a spoiled teenage with attitude, he's clueless and emotionally challenged. You've got your work cut out for you but it'll be fun reading along, I'm sure.
TakeMetoItaly chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Aarrgh! making us wait until Sunday. ;-) My guess is it's Tanya on the phone. When Bella told him to just marry her my eyes got just as wide as Edward's (wish you could have seen them). Excellent job! Looking forward to Sunday's installment and your Saturday vocal teaser.
dia chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
love it! love it! love it! LOVE U! just plz don't stop...u have me hooked!
Kristy chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
OMG! So in love with this...is sunday yet? ;)
Mangomochie chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Love this story, can't wait for update
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Didn't I tell you she'd do something like that? Whether is was filled with irony and anger she did... Anyway...

I want E to accept BUT after that I want him to suffer and what I mean by suffer?

Set a timeframe for this marriage. Have B change for the better and then pop something that will make him realize that he fell for her but only when they're about to get divorced. I assume B is a virgin no? Have him knock her up and right before the divorce. That would be fun... lol
SWEmicca chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I love that you write in British english in stead of American :) Good god these two, they drive each other up the walls. I like it ;)
IndianWalker chapter 5 . 7/13/2012