Reviews for Wild Child
xxPaige23xx chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Please update soon. I really enjoy this story. Loved the update.
amberkey chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
That Tanya really makes me want to cut a bitch! Loved the update!
MK543 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Can Tanya just go back where she came from and soon? Oh, and stay there. Her character of often SO tiresome and unnecessary...to me. Okay, so Edward's seen the goods; perhaps now he'll get to know Bella and find he adores her as much as she adores him!
movieandbookgirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
my money is on Bella being none the wiser... but i guess i'll have to wait and see. wonder what tayna is going to do to make sure she gets the man.. poor thing doesn't stand a chance. lol.
littlelizruth chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
ha! wow. can we just ditch tanya now and call it a day? i always hate her.
GypsyS0ul chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I hope Tanya gets a HUGE set down like public humiliation media coverage involves type thing I also don't think it's a coincidence Tanya showed up when she did I think the secretary is feeding her information
barburella chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I'm SO loving this. And SO NOT loving Tanya. Lol

Can't wait for THAT bubble to burst for her. Should be fun, yeah?
polemic chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
oh god, i'm in lust with this story. please continue soon.
roxiegirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I loved that chapter! My favorite so far...the "mother and father of all erections". Ha ha. Love that visual. And Tanya. Yuck yuck. And she's going to fight for Edward, tooth and nail! Mwah bb! And thanks. Can't wait for the next chapter...oh to be 17 again with curves and pert boobs!
Gabi-b chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Can I hate Tanya?
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter Liz! Damn phone! I'm shocked he's even thinking about this..seems like they have such a long way to go!
Iluvlillion chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh damn Bella is going to give poor Edward a heart attack lol can't wait for next chapter! :D
Kerstin W chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Uuuh Tanya...as annoying as expected. Good she's only there for one day.;-)
If Bella really wakes up she'll notice it..maybe teases him..maybe.
I liked how he stood up againt Tanya and told her that Bella will be with them for dinner. He's not eager being alone with Tanya,right?
luv4edwardcullen chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
great chapter! really hope that edward gets hard watching bella sleep and then he runs to tanya to take away his problem.
Midnight Cougar chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh Tanya is a piece of bitch work; although I guess we can't blame her... she sees the threat Bella imposes on her Edward territory. But I can't see Bella taking too much of Tanya's BS. Oh Edward & his perma-hard on this chapter; I love all his description of her body... he'll have to "get a grip" soon; God, I hope he doesn't sleep with Tanya, *gags* Thanks for another great chapter, can't wait to read the dinner, I expect that to be quite entertaining! xoxo
5,457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 346 .. Last Next »