Reviews for Wild Child
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
hope she sees him god will they just kiss n kill this sexual tension
Just Sus chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh, trouble brewing here, for sure! Get that beotch Tanya out of there! Edward is in BIG trouble, I sense!

Awesome story, Liz...lovin' it!

xoxoSus
dazzleglo chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Lmao he's going to be sporting wood forever and you know she's going to catch him and try not to let him see her catch him. Tanya's got to go, dead.
lleighton chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Who the hell does KATE think she is? I hope Bella puts her in her place soon! For a smart guy, Edward is acting very dumb. Bella's 17, she can act like the teenager she is but I sure hope she doesn't do something seriously stupid.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Lol... I thought she was about to say Edward's name in her sleep! hehe..
OMG.. Tanya needs to go.. what a b*tch! Thanks bb.. Loved it!
MoniNP/Monica Nopi (fb)
stormy315 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
great chapter...so edward is beginning to feel something for her. i really hope he gets rid of tanya soon...cant wait for more...
xxPaige23xx chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Please update soon. I really enjoy this story. Loved the update.
amberkey chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
That Tanya really makes me want to cut a bitch! Loved the update!
MK543 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Can Tanya just go back where she came from and soon? Oh, and stay there. Her character of often SO tiresome and unnecessary...to me. Okay, so Edward's seen the goods; perhaps now he'll get to know Bella and find he adores her as much as she adores him!
movieandbookgirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
my money is on Bella being none the wiser... but i guess i'll have to wait and see. wonder what tayna is going to do to make sure she gets the man.. poor thing doesn't stand a chance. lol.
littlelizruth chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
ha! wow. can we just ditch tanya now and call it a day? i always hate her.
GypsyS0ul chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I hope Tanya gets a HUGE set down like public humiliation media coverage involves type thing I also don't think it's a coincidence Tanya showed up when she did I think the secretary is feeding her information
barburella chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I'm SO loving this. And SO NOT loving Tanya. Lol

Can't wait for THAT bubble to burst for her. Should be fun, yeah?
polemic chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
oh god, i'm in lust with this story. please continue soon.
roxiegirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I loved that chapter! My favorite so far...the "mother and father of all erections". Ha ha. Love that visual. And Tanya. Yuck yuck. And she's going to fight for Edward, tooth and nail! Mwah bb! And thanks. Can't wait for the next chapter...oh to be 17 again with curves and pert boobs!
5,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 346 .. Last Next »