Reviews for Wild Child
MaryKitty chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh. Tanya. You need to gooooooooo.

This makes me want to beat her senseless

indeed. That shit needed to be nipped in the bud. Nothing—and she meant nothing—was going to get between her and the man she intended to marry.

And many more scenes. Her and Kate are working together I feel. That's why she showed up!
pnkats chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Yes and sex especially with Edward? Hmmmm sounds pretty good to me! As far as Tanya, she makes me want to throw up!
westernem chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
ugh tanya so annoying haha hope she doesn't stay too long lol
RPatzonly chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
First, Tanya needs to go away! Second, Bella should catch Edward looking just to prove her theories! Then, Edward should run away embarrassed with his cock,er tail, between his legs:)
Just a few ideas;)
madgerama chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Loved this chapter. Poor Edward. Dinner should be interesting! I hope Bella can be a little mature and show up Tanya's catty ways . Can't wait for the next update, thank you for the two chapters a week. I love your storytelling.
stratocastic1969 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
uhoh! I figure Edward is gonna tuck tail and run...right into his room ... where Tanya will get a load of ... his load and think it's for her...then poor Bella will have to listen to the two of them go at it like rabbits. I hope I'm wrong...but as we know all too well...shit happens! lol
great chapter! I can't wait for the next one...I love this story!
Bunch2009 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Loved it
GorGirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I really hope Tanya doesn't get the benefit of Edward's reaction to Bella's beauty. For as smart and savvy as Edward is supposed to be, he certainly struck it bitch when it came to a girlfriend. I kind of hope that Bella has to go to dinner with them. It will be easy to see who's the lady and who's the tramp!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Damn tanya is a bitch I want to see Bella torment her lol
jmcfall chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Gah! Your A dirrrrrty h00r lol more please !
woosh48 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Love this fic so far! Still feel sorry for Bella. Edward is still just a selfish idiot.
MrsK81 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Really 16 for a tat? Hell I'm from England & I always thought it was 18 lol

Great update what's eddie going to do now eek

ADADancer chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Thanks for the update.
ali chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
erm just thought i'd say that actually in england you only have to be 16 to get a peircing done without your parents permission, if your under that ten your parents gotta come with you, loving the story :D
redviolet chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
New awesome story and 2 updates a week! I'm in fanfic heaven!
5,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 346 .. Last Next »