Reviews for Wild Child
Gabi-b chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Can I hate Tanya?
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter Liz! Damn phone! I'm shocked he's even thinking about this..seems like they have such a long way to go!
Iluvlillion chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh damn Bella is going to give poor Edward a heart attack lol can't wait for next chapter! :D
Kerstin W chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Uuuh Tanya...as annoying as expected. Good she's only there for one day.;-)
If Bella really wakes up she'll notice it..maybe teases him..maybe.
I liked how he stood up againt Tanya and told her that Bella will be with them for dinner. He's not eager being alone with Tanya,right?
luv4edwardcullen chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
great chapter! really hope that edward gets hard watching bella sleep and then he runs to tanya to take away his problem.
Midnight Cougar chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh Tanya is a piece of bitch work; although I guess we can't blame her... she sees the threat Bella imposes on her Edward territory. But I can't see Bella taking too much of Tanya's BS. Oh Edward & his perma-hard on this chapter; I love all his description of her body... he'll have to "get a grip" soon; God, I hope he doesn't sleep with Tanya, *gags* Thanks for another great chapter, can't wait to read the dinner, I expect that to be quite entertaining! xoxo
Kgunter34 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter
NY13 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
My mum would have skinned it right off if I got ink at 16. Love it, thank you so much for the quick update. Now human bowels are right out, but horse excrement and Tanya are just fine. I really liked the way you described the sunlight in Bella's room.
edaddict3254 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
gah! i loved this chapter!

still loving the way you write so much. its easy flow makes it such a pleaure to read.

okay, i'm just going to throw this out there...

everyone in this story is obviously still operating on a learning curve, right?

well, edward is getting ready to get schooled, as they say! he must be insane to think he can (successfully, without loss of blood - namely his own) take these two females out to dinner - together, at the same time, in the same room and in public no less!

this i cannot wait to see!

thanks so much for the update!
mcccullen chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
hey I love the fact that I have to grab my English thesaurus at least once when I'm reading this story. English is not my mother tongue but I'm quite fluent and I've spent my last high school year in LND (back in 2008) so I normally don't use my worn out dictionary when reading fanfic. I hope I don't sound like a know it all or anything that fucking annoying. The point is, and I'm repeating myself, I loooove your prose. Seriously. It has personality, it is witty and fun.
And god... if were Bella I would wake up, run to the door like my life depended on it and trap the man in my room. Just sayin'... (
twifan20 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I knew nothing good could come of Tanya calling! lol I just hope doesn't try to screw her to get Bella out of his system. Ew!
aabc chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Edward and Bella still haven't had the conversation they need to have... about expectations and the shocking thought that Bella had.

As for the Bitch-troll Tanya, she is digging her grave all by herself. If she had half the brains she thinks she has, she would be very loving and "motherly" or at least "big sisterly" to Bella.

As for Bella catch Edward... it could go either way.
beachcomberlc chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Edward is developing a bit of a problem about his underage ward, it seems. And Tanya is-Tanya. Should be an interesting dinner...
insanemum chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Yeehah! Can't wait for dinner. It's going to be like a gunfight at the OK Corral :) I'm thinking that Edward will be able to slip out of the room just before Bella wakes - but I'm perfectly happy if he doesn't ;)
mauigirl60 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Over 400 reviews in 6 chapters? You must have broken some sort of record surely! Squidges back at ya. . . I'm thinking those are hugs, right? LOL xox
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 346 .. Last Next »