Reviews for Wild Child
Darienlover chapter 34 . 3/23
Hahaha, so funny. It was a beautiful chap.
Darienlover chapter 33 . 3/23
Oh, poor Edward. Hopefully everithing eill be alright. You didn't kill her Liz, did you?
Darienlover chapter 32 . 3/23
Jane, you fucking psycho! Ugh! After all that's happened Bella's still dangerously stupid. How can she go spill her guts (metaforically speaking) to a total stranger and then getting in a car with her?! The literal spilling of guts was awesome.
Darienlover chapter 31 . 3/23
Uh-oh, who's whatching her? I hope nothing awful happens.
Darienlover chapter 30 . 3/23
Oh, boy, what a clusterfuck indeed. I want him to freaking work for it. She shouldn't close the door so resolutely but he has to earn it, damn it!
Darienlover chapter 29 . 3/22
Is he serious? How can he say it is not true when he was totally conspiring to buy her out? And can he grow up already? Assume your mistakes, Edward. Man up and stop blaming others for your own wrong doings.
Darienlover chapter 28 . 3/22
Men are such weak creatures... I do not feel bad that Bella found out in the end because Edward really considered doing it, robbing her of her legacy, so he gets absolutely no simpathy from me. Can't he just get his head out of his ass and stop being such a coward? Can't he stop hinding behind women's skirts? For being a savvy business man he sure is dumb to believe anything from Jane. So proud of Bella and the way she handled it all.
Darienlover chapter 27 . 3/22
Be strong Bella, be strong. You can do it. If he's out of line, you put him in his place. Do. Not. Crumble.
Darienlover chapter 26 . 3/22
Ugh! He's more of a scumbag than I thought. So sexy, independent, confident Jane is the antithesis of Bella? What an ass! He sure deserves someone like Jane who takes him for all his worth for being such a prick. I understand dude is beyond daft when it comes to feelings but this is just too much. He's a selfish asshole only thinking about himself. Had he spent a little more time trying to get to know Bella instead if lusting after her and devastating her emotionally, he would know there is no way she would sell her shares of the company willingly. Oh Edward, go cry me a river with your shallow heartbreak that you can totally get over with your shallow blonde.
Darienlover chapter 25 . 3/22
Edward you fucking prick! He's such a coward. Goodness he's an ass. I was enjoying very much the way Bella chose to handle the whole thing, you know. Sometimes you gotta pull yourself together even if it kills you inside, you just persevere and don't let anyone see you defeated. But Edward, ugh! I'm so mad at him! Why couldn't he leave her alone! He totally used her, treated her like a hole where to put his dick and then discard. Poor Bella...
Darienlover chapter 24 . 3/22
Edward is really pissing me off. Not only is he excusing his behaviour and lying to himself by pretending he's doing this shitfest for her but he needs her broken and sobbing for him to feel good about the whole thing. Grow up dude and face your freaking issues before it's too late.
Darienlover chapter 23 . 3/22
Goodness he's so emotionally retarded!
Darienlover chapter 22 . 3/22
I don't even know what to say. So he definitely wants to fuck her, he just doesn't love her. No biggie...
Darienlover chapter 21 . 3/22
Well he's on his way to bring back the prick from within, right? I do love the friendship between those three.
Darienlover chapter 20 . 3/22
This is so confusing. What was he doing flirting with another woman when his wife was waiting for him? And none of those emotions he felt were love. This is a ticket straight to misery lane. I still can't get over the fact that she's just a child.
5,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »