Reviews for Wild Child
jk chapter 5 . 4/15
I don't get it...all a marriage would accomplish is her not marrying another...why doesn't she grow the fuck up and take control of her own assets
I don't get why she likes Edward so much...hes a stupid fuck
he was, is probably a whore
he wants to control her shares
he treats he like shit
hes betrayed her father
so hes not honorable
im sure Charlie cared more about his daughter then his business and all Edwards done is take care of thebusiness and he says its all for bella which we all know is bullshit he owns 20% of that company
jk chapter 4 . 4/15
bella has a credit card that Edward pays with her money yes? why doesn't she just hit up a bunch of atms and then run away until shes 18? easy peesy
and who in the fuck ties their tshirts in knots? its not 1993
jk chapter 2 . 4/15
I really don't like that bellas love interest is a man that didn't even hug her when her parents died...nor that its a man with controlling interest of her money and company. A man that would have ALOT to gain by being "with" her.
I hope bellas a lot smarter then shes coming off...I hope she already has a team of lawyers on deck to go over her finiancials when she turns 18 to make sure Edward is on the up and up
lemonangeljuice chapter 39 . 4/8
I can imagine the HEA for this couple which includes an expanded family of several children. Thank you.
thelionandthelamblove chapter 39 . 4/7
This story is absolutely amazing. I am just baffled by your writing. I loved it!
Bakergrama chapter 39 . 4/4
Absolutely wonderful...
God that was absolute rubbish. So over the top and predictable I was rolling my eyes the whole time of the 'attack'
Darienlover chapter 39 . 3/23
Ah, perfect ending. You had me worried there for a second when you warned me about getting frustrated but I have to say that other than Bella's supid phase of running away with strangers, I loved this fic very much. I guess you had to get Edward to the point of rationalizing that marrying Bella was the only way to protect her and the business, so I understand even though I didn't love it. I still think your writing is stelar and the story was an interesting one. I don't like to read too much angst because I get too involved and end up depressed but I reckon the most wonderful stories always end up in that genre. I don't regret taking this one on and will be adding it to my favorites and I'll be looking forward for more fics from you. So thanks for shearing such a great story. You did great!
Darienlover chapter 38 . 3/23
Awwww, how precious! I loved it. I'm glad they got their happy ending and are finally making things right.
Darienlover chapter 37 . 3/23
Awww, sweet! They are so cute together. Stupid Kate and her bullshit. Bella surely needs to take care of that.
Darienlover chapter 36 . 3/23
Oh, that freaking crazy bitch. Considering she merely got a kiss out of Edward, I can only imagine how crazy she would have gotten had she had been in a relationship with him. He needs to be ok or I'm gonna lose it.
Darienlover chapter 35 . 3/23
Awwww, he finally got his head out of his ass and told her. I can finally enjoy them together.
Darienlover chapter 34 . 3/23
Hahaha, so funny. It was a beautiful chap.
Darienlover chapter 33 . 3/23
Oh, poor Edward. Hopefully everithing eill be alright. You didn't kill her Liz, did you?
Darienlover chapter 32 . 3/23
Jane, you fucking psycho! Ugh! After all that's happened Bella's still dangerously stupid. How can she go spill her guts (metaforically speaking) to a total stranger and then getting in a car with her?! The literal spilling of guts was awesome.
5,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »