Reviews for Wild Child
jk chapter 33 . 4/16
id like to see Edward focus alittle more on the fact that he wanted to sleep with the enemy! that Edward brought this on bella...this is his fault for trying to get it on with jane.
mr I think her cherub lips will be perfect...what a nasty piece of shit he is. he still hasn't told bella that he cheated on her!
jk chapter 30 . 4/16
well he admitted that jan dazzles him but he left out the part where he cheated on bella
jk chapter 29 . 4/16
now he wants to pretend that he wasn't in fact trying to make a deal to take away her interest in the business? yes he was conspiring with a woman he wants to fuck to fuck bella out of her shares. id really like to see bella man the fuck up and take hold of her life. what she needs to do is get a fucking army of lawyers to help her!
Edwards a piece of shit man whore. he cheated on bella! like it or not hes married yet hes been on dates with another woman, kissed another woman, lusted after another woman...hell more then one I didn't forget about rina from vegas. Edward has proved himself to be a huge piece of shit and bella should have filed for disalution of the guardianship along time ago. hes never taken care of her the way a guardian should have all he did was ship her off to private school. he was a horrible guardian and a even worse husband. I think bella should lawyer up anddivorce him and take HIS SHARES
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 38 . 4/18
Loved it loved it, loved it... Thanks for sharing :)
jk chapter 20 . 4/16
im so fucking disgusted with Edwards behavior. Checking out a lady at the bar and telling her that in another life they would have been perfect for each other! right after he married bella...what a piece of shit. what would have happened if rina didn't tell him to go upstairs? and whats with all the blonds? that's his type so that's who he hires? what a pos and what was with rose saying he'd break her heart soon enough?/
jk chapter 16 . 4/16
surely shes not so stupid as to marry some dude she just met without a prenup? she does realize how much money she has right? what she stands to lose in a divorce? she can not be this naïve!
jk chapter 5 . 4/15
I don't get it...all a marriage would accomplish is her not marrying another...why doesn't she grow the fuck up and take control of her own assets
I don't get why she likes Edward so much...hes a stupid fuck
he was, is probably a whore
he wants to control her shares
he treats he like shit
hes betrayed her father
so hes not honorable
im sure Charlie cared more about his daughter then his business and all Edwards done is take care of thebusiness and he says its all for bella which we all know is bullshit he owns 20% of that company
jk chapter 4 . 4/15
bella has a credit card that Edward pays with her money yes? why doesn't she just hit up a bunch of atms and then run away until shes 18? easy peesy
and who in the fuck ties their tshirts in knots? its not 1993
jk chapter 2 . 4/15
I really don't like that bellas love interest is a man that didn't even hug her when her parents died...nor that its a man with controlling interest of her money and company. A man that would have ALOT to gain by being "with" her.
I hope bellas a lot smarter then shes coming off...I hope she already has a team of lawyers on deck to go over her finiancials when she turns 18 to make sure Edward is on the up and up
lemonangeljuice chapter 39 . 4/8
I can imagine the HEA for this couple which includes an expanded family of several children. Thank you.
thelionandthelamblove chapter 39 . 4/7
This story is absolutely amazing. I am just baffled by your writing. I loved it!
Bakergrama chapter 39 . 4/4
Absolutely wonderful...
God that was absolute rubbish. So over the top and predictable I was rolling my eyes the whole time of the 'attack'
Darienlover chapter 39 . 3/23
Ah, perfect ending. You had me worried there for a second when you warned me about getting frustrated but I have to say that other than Bella's supid phase of running away with strangers, I loved this fic very much. I guess you had to get Edward to the point of rationalizing that marrying Bella was the only way to protect her and the business, so I understand even though I didn't love it. I still think your writing is stelar and the story was an interesting one. I don't like to read too much angst because I get too involved and end up depressed but I reckon the most wonderful stories always end up in that genre. I don't regret taking this one on and will be adding it to my favorites and I'll be looking forward for more fics from you. So thanks for shearing such a great story. You did great!
Darienlover chapter 38 . 3/23
Awwww, how precious! I loved it. I'm glad they got their happy ending and are finally making things right.
5,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »