Reviews for Wild Child
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
This is fantastic! I wonder who is messing with Edward? ;) They seem to be getting closer...a bit. :P I can't wait to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
Tanya is a miserable beast! ;) So, they had a nice night, eh? lol I can't wait to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Fantastic! I can't wait to read more! I wonder how long Tanya waits for Edward before she goes looking for him? ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
OMG! Lol I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Wow! Another fantastic chapter! Not liking Tanya too much...but then again, I usually don't. lol Edwards being a creeper. :p
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
Oh for the love of cheese sandwiches! ;) I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
This is so fantastic! I love it! A girl couldn't ask for better friends! ;) I can't wait for the 'talk'! lol
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS GIRL! :P
So, Kate was a total b*tch huh? I wonder why? Edward is kind of clueless! lol That was a total d*ck move he made with the lunch thing. Regardless of what came up he should have told her before hand like he said he would or he should have explained it better to her! I can't wait to see what kind of sh*t the girls get into! lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Awkward. ;) You have me hooked already! :D
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Oh girl...you are in trouble! ;) I love this already! lol
Riam chapter 39 . 11/8/2015
An absolutely beautifull story. I'm so pleased I'm on a vacation so I could keep on reading it, without any interuptions. The characters were so well written, thank you! I loved the hilarious banter between the girls.
MiserysMama chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Nothing like getting poked in the eye with a sharp stick! I love Bella!
xlynnxzeex chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
I do love this story but I've got to tell you, I have never hated two characters so much before! Bella and Edward both really piss me off like 90% of the time in this story. Yet... I still can't stop reading. Ugh!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Oh man I'm not sure I like where this is going. Edward is such a dangerous idiot.
boopgirl chapter 39 . 8/31/2015