Reviews for Wild Child
Angel chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
Great story. I get why Edward's so conflicted. Bella's only seventeen and he's thirty one so he has to feel some sort of guilt about that. But being so conflicted, he should have never touched her. She certainly didn't have to twist his arm for him to agree to consummate the marriage. Only after he got what he wanted out of the "fiasco", as he called their marriage, is when he decides to put a halt to things. I felt so bad for Bella after the things he said to her. I could hear her heart break. He should've told her he was putting a halt to things because he's afraid of getting hurt. Instead, he hid behind the truth and didn't have the balls to tell her how he really feels. I don't think she's wise enough to know how he truly feels about her because if she did, she could find all sorts of ways to torment him and bring him to his knees in a heartbeat. Hmmm. Where's Riley?
newborntwifan chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Edward talks to her like he's speaking to a business colleague. Yep, he clearly has no clue at this point. Another story with a ward/guardian theme I'm reading is Spin and Sway. Bella is not the ward but still a fun story.
Can't wait to see what's in store for her here!
Lizzie8714 chapter 39 . 3/9/2014
Another lovely story! I really enjoy your writing! Thank you for taking the time to write and allow us to read you wonderful stories!
samarealeeyahoo chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
I'm very sorry to say that I will not be continuing to read your story. I am so utterly upset with the way that Bella keeps acting - or more precisely NOT acting. Quite frankly, it's annoying. You say that Renee and Charlie taught her to be a strong willed girl with a great judge of character, and I'm not seeing any of either. At all. The way that she's just laying down and taking Edward's shit is incorrigible and just plain stupid. You say she's mature- show it. Has she ever thought that maybe Edward is doing all of this to her because she's letting him? No, she doesn't because she's an immature brat who hasn't even acknowledged the fact that Edward called her a whore who sleeps around and is still doubting her abstinence/honesty/BIRTH CONTROL and marrying her for convenience. I refuse to believe that she's sitting down and taking this emotional abuse, for lack of a better term. I love the story line, but you can do better.
samarealeeyahoo chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
If I'm being completely honest, this is an absolutely AMAZING read, but I absolutely hate the way that you portray Bella. I refuse to believe that with how you're saying she's raised that she's this immature and plain... well, STUPID. I'm going to continue to read, but I don't really like the age difference or the immaturity. I was thinking he would be more or less younger and had just been smart enough to have walked his way to the top.
BarbyBells chapter 39 . 2/17/2014
honey! i libertad your story... it piss me off a little bit but I enjoy it!
Mind'sEye4 chapter 39 . 1/29/2014
This was a really nice story. I was just wondering why you didn't include an Alice and Jasper into the mix of characters?
SliverFlick chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Wow, Bella is serious fucking immature. Annoying so. Exaggeratingly so. Do fucking annoying and exaggerated, I'm not going to read this any more.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Really, really did not like Edward cheating on Bella.
barbiedoll123 chapter 37 . 1/8/2014
Awesome
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I wasn't sure if he would end their tryst sweetly or as a jerk. Thankfully he is a sweetie.
barbiedoll123 chapter 36 . 1/8/2014
Jane is something else
Guest MMef chapter 39 . 1/8/2014
By far the best fic I have encountered. Thank you for sharing your talent.
blb1000 chapter 39 . 1/7/2014
Loved the Croft poem used as a vow.
Thanks for completing this creative, entertaining story.
blb1000 chapter 38 . 1/7/2014