Reviews for Wild Child
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Oh man I'm not sure I like where this is going. Edward is such a dangerous idiot.
boopgirl chapter 39 . 8/31/2015
Great job!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/27/2015
I think you'll find a colostomy is for poo and not pee, which would be a urostomy. Just sayin. Google is a fantastic thing. Try using it.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2015
How would Bell know what having a smear test was like? In the UK smear tests are done at 25 yrs old (England) and 20 years old (Scotland) and only if the woman was sexually active. Check your facts.
lifi8 chapter 39 . 8/22/2015
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it!
michigangal0223 chapter 39 . 8/20/2015
enjoyed reading
ladymagna1100 chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
I just marathon read this fic over the past two days since discovering it, so sorry that I didn't review individual chapters. However, this was great and thanks for sharing it.
Mystylight chapter 39 . 8/9/2015
I thinck it was the most hilarious Lauren and jessica I ever read! And congratulation for this really really great story. Funny, smoochy and sexy!
Thanks a lot!
HappyCup chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
So Jane Volturi, who it was stated has no problem causing physical harm to others, is going to make trouble for Bella in Volterra after she refuses to sell, most likely knowing that the shares revert to Edward or something of the like, in the absence of another Swan Heir. I wonder if that means she, or her father, rather, had something to do with the Swan's untimely demise in the same location.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I'm so glad that I've discovered your stories. I'm reading them all consecutively.
twivampchick chapter 39 . 7/30/2015
Loved everything about this story! I still thought Jane was gonna get blamed for Charlie and Renee's wreck though. Love your writing style and "Britishisms". Looking forward to more of your stories.
gypsytrip chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
you know, there's not such a huge difference between american teenagers and british teenagers. don't worry, we drink just as much and understand slang ;)
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
Edward is a FUCKTARD!
vanessa.monte chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I am totally hating on this Edward! So rude!
She is obviously wanting aren't and affection, even if not romantic, the dude is so clueless!
latersedward chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I am so enjoying this story, I am reading it and hearing your voice and personality come out. I love it! You are awesome Liz, I hope to see you again at next year's meet up!
5,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »