Reviews for Wild Child
Megan chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
and 17, you finish college or sixth form at 18
Guest chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
The fact that Bella's honest and forthright feelings are dismissed as her simply bring a moody teen shows he does not respect her. Here is the thing, this speaks to Edward's basic core character and guess what...a person's core does not change. He is distasteful, loathsome, repulsive and I simply cannot go on reading this tarradiddle. The worse thing is the 5,000 reviews it garnered has made me lose my faith in humanity.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
Hypocrite much? The things Edward has done to Bella have been 100 times worse than anything James did!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
You have written one of the most disgusting, vile Edwards I've read and he has made it into my top ten mosted hated. While I know Bella will totally forgive him and remain with him for life, he does not deserve the honor. He is not a confused child. He isva grown man, 14 years older than Bella, prone to a violent temper, cold, cruel, dismissive of a woman's feelings and desires and now incapable of fidelity.
maphie chapter 39 . 10/22/2014
Hooray! I so enjoyed that story. Thank you soooo much!
maphie chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Wow. I hope the next chapters explain what Jane's deal is. I mean her behavior is beyond someone who didn't get their way in a business deal. She's certifiable. And I think Edward needs to have self-defense classes. She's half his size! :-)
maphie chapter 34 . 10/21/2014
Bella is awake! In my head when I read the girls' lines, somehow I hear them with a cockney accent. I'm sure for high brow girls that is probably not likely but my exposure to modern British accents are limited. At any rate, I appreciate the translations.
maphie chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Well, at least Edward is starting to redeem himself.
maphie chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Now Edward is an idiot.
maphie chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Bella is an idiot.
maphie chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh my god! FluffyLiz! I finally came across your stories. You are the same FluffyLiz who attends the TFMU and I met first in Chicago and more recently in Nashville?
LolaTheSa chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Like WTF! So much bs i can take but this? You just let james get away, ok. But now bella's punishment? None for millionth time. IN FACT she's being fucking rewarded this time. LIKE WTF
LolaTheSa chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
honestly love or not her stupidity needs to be punished.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
I hope she gets raped. There are mistakes and just unexcuseable stupidity.
Mollypup chapter 39 . 9/20/2014
Just finished this story, again! This one keeps me coming back every few months...love it!
5,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »