Reviews for Wild Child
Darienlover chapter 8 . 3/21
He is so fucked. There's no other way around it? This is getting exciting! Let's hope he doesn't fuck it up.
Darienlover chapter 7 . 3/21
Ooooooo, dangerous. Edward sure is -taking on our british theme- a bloody idiot. Giving Tanya so much ammunition is very very dangerous. And Tanya, oh girl, you might think you're the one in control but the truth is at the end of the day, you're still jumping hoops to get into a man's good graces. Can she BE anymore pathetic (In the voice of Chandler Bing)?
Darienlover chapter 6 . 3/21
Ugh! I really dislike women like Tanya, oll sure and independentmon paper but willing to crawl and bend for a man. Have some self respect woman. She did say something very true though. Wasn't Edward about to use his charms on Bella just when her call interrupted them? He was considering seducing her just to shut her up and contain her so she wouldn't ruined his precious business. He's in deep shit, that's for sure.
Darienlover chapter 5 . 3/21
What a royal clusterfuck. Is Edward insane? Poor Bella is so lost and lonely and he is thinking with his freaking wallet! He's going to destroy her if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass
Darienlover chapter 4 . 3/21
Oh hell, he is such a prick! I shed a few tears at her loneliness. I love Vellas's relationship with her friends; that's a small bright spot amongst her negletected life. What's he gonna come up with now? Oh dear, we have a long way to go.
Darienlover chapter 3 . 3/21
Oh, he really has no clue, does he? I'm all for Bella showing him for being a neglecting prick. Bring it on, girl. Bring. It. On. And what the hell is that beotch Kate's problem? I so wanted Bella to put her in her place but I keep forgetting she's only 17, of course she'll have her moments of feeling small. Poor Bella it, broke my heart to see her craving for affection. It is really difficult to walk life without something as essential as your parents.
Darienlover chapter 2 . 3/21
I love the way. You write and this story is looking promising. I hope it continues like that and it doesn't get messed up later on as it has been with all the stories I've read recently. I don't usually review until I'm finished with the story but you got me hooked. It will be interesting to see how Bella makes Edward lose his precious control. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand but I have faith I will like your vision. Like I said, I'm loving your writing, so down the rabbit hole I go.
Breaking Aurora chapter 24 . 2/9
Oh Fluffy, this chapter had me in snotty tears :-( I've been enjoying this story over the past few days, after seeing a rec by Payton79 who writes "Two Blue Lines". I met you in Nashville back in July (I'm Aurora Masen on FB - used to be Breaking Aurora) and I look forward to seeing you again this June! Thanks for this great story. I know it's going to get worse before it gets better but I have faith in you :-)
stevesgal chapter 25 . 2/1
I know this is an older fic and I'm late to the party but I have to tell you that I'm all in now! I need to see Bella give him a taste of his own meds! He is awful and selfish and the last few chaps have been torturous. He needs to really feel the full effect of what he's done. You should also know that I actually cried for her a couple of times. Very powerful stuff. Thanks for the amazing story
Mom23xx chapter 39 . 1/28
Love love love the story. Stayed up way to late reading but couldn't put it down.
sury.h chapter 39 . 12/23/2014
Really great story, thank you!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
Yeah that was so random. And Jane is so stupid make her own hands dirty.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Bellaaaaaa pls dont give in. dont u forgive him so easily. make him pay for what he does and earn a place in your life! make sure he suffer n crawl beggging for ur forgiveness.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Wow what a dick. cant believe he just wrote her a freaking letter instead of facing her and saying a proper goodbye. I mean seriously it was like 'oh im going to hit her one more time and run, thats it' you coward edward. If hes so determined of doin the right thing he should've not marrying her in the first place. or at least wait until she eighteen? But no he was to eager to fvck her you old pervert ugh
readicted chapter 39 . 11/18/2014
Wild Child was a wild ride!
5,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »