Reviews for Wild Child
Darienlover chapter 16 . 3/21
Can she be anymore stupid? I'm really asking. This has passed way beyond being inmature, it is just plain stupid. I don't have anymore simpathy for her. She has issues out of her control but this is just so far out of line it has no excuse. This is rather disappointing.
Darienlover chapter 15 . 3/21
Jeez, Bella needs to grow up like now. Not only did she do the shittiest thing possiblr, at the end of the day she was the one feeling owed and apology. Sure, Edward should have apologize for the whore comment, but the truth is she wasn't hung up on that was she? She was offended for the Tanya thing oh god was it annoying to whatch her sulk.
Darienlover chapter 14 . 3/21
Well that was inmature. From both of them. When he asked her if she had slept with Riley I understood his anger. She getting all indignant when she would in fact had slept with the guy unless he had turn her down time and time again, was rich on her part. But what Edward said to her next was totally uncalled for. He's not freaking 17 he's a grown ass man of 31 and it was pretty sexist and absolutely out of line for him to call his teenage ward a whore. And then his whole tantrum, smashing things, yelling, dude has anger issues and needs to put on his big boy's pants like yesterday.
Darienlover chapter 13 . 3/21
Ugh! I hate, and I mean, I HATE triangles of doom. And this smuch is supposed to be nice, which is all the worse, and we're early in the story which means this will be drawn out for ages. Ugh! I repeat, ugh!
Darienlover chapter 12 . 3/21
Well the peace went to shit fairly quickly. F*cking Tanya and her pathetic brand of manipulation. Bella overreacted a bit but she's just a kid with abandonement issues. Edward should have told her the truth, communicate with her. I wonder how this is gonna work out at all, she's just to green and he's just to emotionally stunted.
Darienlover chapter 11 . 3/21
Holly molly, was Edward an adorable drunk. God! i'm loving this fic so far. Such awesome writting!
Darienlover chapter 10 . 3/21
Well, Edward was a dick for a hot minute, wasn't he? It's good It's all sorted out. Sooooo, we're 10 chapters in and I'm still loving how your story is going and let me tell you, the writting is stelar. So far so good.
Darienlover chapter 9 . 3/21
Pathetic, I tell you. Tanya is simply pathetic. Things between aedward and Bella are getting hot, yet dangerous. I want them together but in the right way. He has the power to destroy her emotionally and she deserves better.
Darienlover chapter 8 . 3/21
He is so fucked. There's no other way around it? This is getting exciting! Let's hope he doesn't fuck it up.
Darienlover chapter 7 . 3/21
Ooooooo, dangerous. Edward sure is -taking on our british theme- a bloody idiot. Giving Tanya so much ammunition is very very dangerous. And Tanya, oh girl, you might think you're the one in control but the truth is at the end of the day, you're still jumping hoops to get into a man's good graces. Can she BE anymore pathetic (In the voice of Chandler Bing)?
Darienlover chapter 6 . 3/21
Ugh! I really dislike women like Tanya, oll sure and independentmon paper but willing to crawl and bend for a man. Have some self respect woman. She did say something very true though. Wasn't Edward about to use his charms on Bella just when her call interrupted them? He was considering seducing her just to shut her up and contain her so she wouldn't ruined his precious business. He's in deep shit, that's for sure.
Darienlover chapter 5 . 3/21
What a royal clusterfuck. Is Edward insane? Poor Bella is so lost and lonely and he is thinking with his freaking wallet! He's going to destroy her if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass
Darienlover chapter 4 . 3/21
Oh hell, he is such a prick! I shed a few tears at her loneliness. I love Vellas's relationship with her friends; that's a small bright spot amongst her negletected life. What's he gonna come up with now? Oh dear, we have a long way to go.
Darienlover chapter 3 . 3/21
Oh, he really has no clue, does he? I'm all for Bella showing him for being a neglecting prick. Bring it on, girl. Bring. It. On. And what the hell is that beotch Kate's problem? I so wanted Bella to put her in her place but I keep forgetting she's only 17, of course she'll have her moments of feeling small. Poor Bella it, broke my heart to see her craving for affection. It is really difficult to walk life without something as essential as your parents.
Darienlover chapter 2 . 3/21
I love the way. You write and this story is looking promising. I hope it continues like that and it doesn't get messed up later on as it has been with all the stories I've read recently. I don't usually review until I'm finished with the story but you got me hooked. It will be interesting to see how Bella makes Edward lose his precious control. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand but I have faith I will like your vision. Like I said, I'm loving your writing, so down the rabbit hole I go.
5,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »