Reviews for Wild Child
HappyCup chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
So Jane Volturi, who it was stated has no problem causing physical harm to others, is going to make trouble for Bella in Volterra after she refuses to sell, most likely knowing that the shares revert to Edward or something of the like, in the absence of another Swan Heir. I wonder if that means she, or her father, rather, had something to do with the Swan's untimely demise in the same location.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I'm so glad that I've discovered your stories. I'm reading them all consecutively.
twivampchick chapter 39 . 7/30/2015
Loved everything about this story! I still thought Jane was gonna get blamed for Charlie and Renee's wreck though. Love your writing style and "Britishisms". Looking forward to more of your stories.
gypsytrip chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
you know, there's not such a huge difference between american teenagers and british teenagers. don't worry, we drink just as much and understand slang ;)
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
Edward is a FUCKTARD!
vanessa.monte chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I am totally hating on this Edward! So rude!
She is obviously wanting aren't and affection, even if not romantic, the dude is so clueless!
latersedward chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I am so enjoying this story, I am reading it and hearing your voice and personality come out. I love it! You are awesome Liz, I hope to see you again at next year's meet up!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
Wow! I can't stop reading this story. Need to know how it ends
ThMaWo chapter 30 . 6/17/2015
"to spend half the day sitting in the back of his limo just to get a haircut"
lol, Cosmopolis?
DeeDee630 chapter 39 . 6/4/2015
Loved this story...so glad I found your profile and stories...I am now following you so hope to read many future stories from you...thank you for sharing your talent.
lmc123 chapter 39 . 6/3/2015
Really enjoyed your wild child x
sophdrea chapter 39 . 5/26/2015
Ok, I getting ready to go all "fan girl" on you! First of all, I want to apologize for not reviewing until the epilogue, but I read this on my Kindle while I was traveling this weekend, and did not have access to the internet. This story was one of the best I've ever read! I was hooked from the first chapter, and kept reading like an addict until I had finished. I loved your Edward, I loved your Bella, and your story line was amazing! I swooned over Edward; I laughed hysterically at Bella and cried with her. I did want to shake Edward a few times, but you made everything right in the end. You have a wonderful talent, and I'm so grateful that you chose to share it with us. Your writing is exquisite. I don't know when I have been as impressed with a writer, as I am with you. I can't wait to start reading your new story. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience of reading this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
After thinking all of this over, Bella is 17 which is almost half the age of Edward, Rose and Emmett. They all need to remember this. Poor Edward is trying so hard not to give in to his body and remain being a proper gentleman where Bella is concerned...and not lie to her. And Bella needs to swallow that horrid pride and listen to her Swan side.
SanguineTaurean chapter 39 . 5/12/2015
Thank you for an awesome story and giving up your real life for awhile to appease our fascination.
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 5/12/2015
Hey, no offense taken about 9/11 as it is a part of history and affected people all over the world.

I hate that this story is ending! It has been a wonderful read and a great way to escape real life and enjoy the depths of your imagination and humor. The Three Mingeteers (or however you spelled it, lol) have absolutely made me laugh so hard!
5,457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »