Reviews for Wild Child
Darienlover chapter 25 . 3/22
Edward you fucking prick! He's such a coward. Goodness he's an ass. I was enjoying very much the way Bella chose to handle the whole thing, you know. Sometimes you gotta pull yourself together even if it kills you inside, you just persevere and don't let anyone see you defeated. But Edward, ugh! I'm so mad at him! Why couldn't he leave her alone! He totally used her, treated her like a hole where to put his dick and then discard. Poor Bella...
Darienlover chapter 24 . 3/22
Edward is really pissing me off. Not only is he excusing his behaviour and lying to himself by pretending he's doing this shitfest for her but he needs her broken and sobbing for him to feel good about the whole thing. Grow up dude and face your freaking issues before it's too late.
Darienlover chapter 23 . 3/22
Goodness he's so emotionally retarded!
Darienlover chapter 22 . 3/22
I don't even know what to say. So he definitely wants to fuck her, he just doesn't love her. No biggie...
Darienlover chapter 21 . 3/22
Well he's on his way to bring back the prick from within, right? I do love the friendship between those three.
Darienlover chapter 20 . 3/22
This is so confusing. What was he doing flirting with another woman when his wife was waiting for him? And none of those emotions he felt were love. This is a ticket straight to misery lane. I still can't get over the fact that she's just a child.
Darienlover chapter 19 . 3/21
This is so ludicrous is not even funny. I'm reading this with an actual scowl on my face. This is just bordering on abuse and in the real world I'm sure it would be quite ilegal; he is her freaking legal guardian! It would be at the least unethical for him to marry her and at worse it would put him in jail. So I guess it is time for Edward to be bad on the story right. It is time for him to destroy the child he was supposed to care for. She can't even reffer to sex by name but I'm supposed to find it ok that she's about to do it with the person who was in charge of protecting her. Sigh... It's a shame because your writting is really good, but as usual, what could have been a great story has taken a turn for the worse.
Darienlover chapter 18 . 3/21
Ok, this just got beyond ridiculous. So not only Bella was being an unbelievable brat, she just got away with it. Just like that. Even though Edward's reasons to marry her are all wrong she's still getting married to him. This makes no sense at all. They will have a miserable marriage and this is turning rather unpleasant. I have a tiny hoe Rose will be able to pound some sense into Edward but seing as there is still a fuck load os chapters, I'm guesing that will not be the case. Bella is a child not only because she is 17 but because she behaves like a 14 y/o and Edward is actually having to act like his father! It is starting to turn out quite creepy if you ask me. Aside from the sexual attraction there is nothing to root for these two.
Darienlover chapter 17 . 3/21
At this point Bella deserves every bad consequence that comes her way. She should get help because what she is doing is plain wrong.
Darienlover chapter 16 . 3/21
Can she be anymore stupid? I'm really asking. This has passed way beyond being inmature, it is just plain stupid. I don't have anymore simpathy for her. She has issues out of her control but this is just so far out of line it has no excuse. This is rather disappointing.
Darienlover chapter 15 . 3/21
Jeez, Bella needs to grow up like now. Not only did she do the shittiest thing possiblr, at the end of the day she was the one feeling owed and apology. Sure, Edward should have apologize for the whore comment, but the truth is she wasn't hung up on that was she? She was offended for the Tanya thing oh god was it annoying to whatch her sulk.
Darienlover chapter 14 . 3/21
Well that was inmature. From both of them. When he asked her if she had slept with Riley I understood his anger. She getting all indignant when she would in fact had slept with the guy unless he had turn her down time and time again, was rich on her part. But what Edward said to her next was totally uncalled for. He's not freaking 17 he's a grown ass man of 31 and it was pretty sexist and absolutely out of line for him to call his teenage ward a whore. And then his whole tantrum, smashing things, yelling, dude has anger issues and needs to put on his big boy's pants like yesterday.
Darienlover chapter 13 . 3/21
Ugh! I hate, and I mean, I HATE triangles of doom. And this smuch is supposed to be nice, which is all the worse, and we're early in the story which means this will be drawn out for ages. Ugh! I repeat, ugh!
Darienlover chapter 12 . 3/21
Well the peace went to shit fairly quickly. F*cking Tanya and her pathetic brand of manipulation. Bella overreacted a bit but she's just a kid with abandonement issues. Edward should have told her the truth, communicate with her. I wonder how this is gonna work out at all, she's just to green and he's just to emotionally stunted.
Darienlover chapter 11 . 3/21
Holly molly, was Edward an adorable drunk. God! i'm loving this fic so far. Such awesome writting!
5,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »