Reviews for Wild Child
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
Edward, you daft buffoon! You finally, totally, broke her.
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
These two people are driving me daffy. Ole Eddie-boy needs to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being such a stick-in-the-mud with a steel rod shoved up his arse.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 5/11/2015
And there it is...the negativity and erroneous doubt toward the other. Would someone please smack them upside their heads and knock some sense in them?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
Well, shoot! Here those two go already, wanting one another yet acting all emo and negative. Geez, will they ever get on the same path?! They are so exasperating! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
I can't believe they really got married then consummated the union. Holy carp! Now to face the real world, New York and London...OY!
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
LOL! OH NO! Bella barely got out of marrying nasty sleezy James who tucked tail and ran. Now Edward is going to marry Bella? lol Well, that would keep the company intact and Bella under lock and key...and a chastity belt! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 5/11/2015
I can't stand that horrid James! He and Tanbitch need to connect with one another! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Oh, dang...Bella is being so stupid! I just want to shake her and yell. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Edward is being paid back for lying to Bella but Tanbitch is gonna pay for her part, too! I'm glad Ang told Rose what she saw and that Rose is going after Bella. This story is so good!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
Ole Eddie-boy is in biiiiigg trouble! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
I just love to hate Tanbitch! lol And I love Karma...the all knowing will bite the house cat in the bum.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I felt so sorry for Bella at the beginning of this chapter. She truly is alone and it's such a devastating and horribly way for anyone to ever feel. You made me cry! Even as bad an influence as Jess and Lauren are, at least Bella has those two as friends or she would have no one at this point. They are the only two who have been there for her for the last six plus years.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Thank goodness for the kindness from Harriett. I hope she will be a kind soul to help guide and comfort her through her future at SP. And I'm so glad that Edward put Kate in her place, early, where Bella is concerned. Now, I know it's going to take some time but Bella and Edward need to start sifting through their true feelings and come to a peaceful conclusion before any true damage is done to their relationship.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I've heard about this story for years and have been wanting to read it. Since it's Mother's Day I thought I would treat myself! ;)
jk chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
funny how he can so so fucking cruel and all he has to do is say hes sorry and bella back on board. you've made bella stupid and weak and fuck
edwads nothing but a mean whore
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »