Reviews for Wild Child
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
I can't believe they really got married then consummated the union. Holy carp! Now to face the real world, New York and London...OY!
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
LOL! OH NO! Bella barely got out of marrying nasty sleezy James who tucked tail and ran. Now Edward is going to marry Bella? lol Well, that would keep the company intact and Bella under lock and key...and a chastity belt! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 5/11/2015
I can't stand that horrid James! He and Tanbitch need to connect with one another! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Oh, dang...Bella is being so stupid! I just want to shake her and yell. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Edward is being paid back for lying to Bella but Tanbitch is gonna pay for her part, too! I'm glad Ang told Rose what she saw and that Rose is going after Bella. This story is so good!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
Ole Eddie-boy is in biiiiigg trouble! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
I just love to hate Tanbitch! lol And I love Karma...the all knowing will bite the house cat in the bum.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I felt so sorry for Bella at the beginning of this chapter. She truly is alone and it's such a devastating and horribly way for anyone to ever feel. You made me cry! Even as bad an influence as Jess and Lauren are, at least Bella has those two as friends or she would have no one at this point. They are the only two who have been there for her for the last six plus years.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Thank goodness for the kindness from Harriett. I hope she will be a kind soul to help guide and comfort her through her future at SP. And I'm so glad that Edward put Kate in her place, early, where Bella is concerned. Now, I know it's going to take some time but Bella and Edward need to start sifting through their true feelings and come to a peaceful conclusion before any true damage is done to their relationship.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I've heard about this story for years and have been wanting to read it. Since it's Mother's Day I thought I would treat myself! ;)
jk chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
funny how he can so so fucking cruel and all he has to do is say hes sorry and bella back on board. you've made bella stupid and weak and fuck
edwads nothing but a mean whore
jk chapter 33 . 4/16/2015
id like to see Edward focus alittle more on the fact that he wanted to sleep with the enemy! that Edward brought this on bella...this is his fault for trying to get it on with jane.
mr I think her cherub lips will be perfect...what a nasty piece of shit he is. he still hasn't told bella that he cheated on her!
jk chapter 30 . 4/16/2015
well he admitted that jan dazzles him but he left out the part where he cheated on bella
jk chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
now he wants to pretend that he wasn't in fact trying to make a deal to take away her interest in the business? yes he was conspiring with a woman he wants to fuck to fuck bella out of her shares. id really like to see bella man the fuck up and take hold of her life. what she needs to do is get a fucking army of lawyers to help her!
Edwards a piece of shit man whore. he cheated on bella! like it or not hes married yet hes been on dates with another woman, kissed another woman, lusted after another woman...hell more then one I didn't forget about rina from vegas. Edward has proved himself to be a huge piece of shit and bella should have filed for disalution of the guardianship along time ago. hes never taken care of her the way a guardian should have all he did was ship her off to private school. he was a horrible guardian and a even worse husband. I think bella should lawyer up anddivorce him and take HIS SHARES
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 38 . 4/18/2015
Loved it loved it, loved it... Thanks for sharing :)
5,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »