Reviews for Wild Child
teresa chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Your story seems so unbelievable - you are a good writer but the foundation of this story is shaky and implausible that I find myself doubting Bella and Edward. The age difference, Bella's immature tendencies, Edward seeming to lack the control to even handle Bella let alone a company. And throw in a lovestruck Bella who acts out and ... a whirlwind marriage? And Bella finding random men to spend the night with? It doesn't fit your portrayal of Bella as thr woman you described her to be - how her parents raised her. I'm unable to read further but good luck in your future stories.
janiqs chapter 39 . 9/7/2014
I absolutely love your story and characters. Your writing is dazzling. Please keep it up! Thank you!
cuteorama chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
Loved it soo much!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Uh oh, she's gonna find some guy to marry her, or get engaged to. She needs to keep Edward's attention, right?
Bella Veyron chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
wtf? really loved the story but i have to drop it b/c this is ridiculous. n im surprised bella never said anything aabout ed calling her a "highclass whore"
BlueVega chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
I do love this story, and Bella, but she's being a bit of a twit here to be honest. Jumping on a plane with some bloke she's just met? My mum would skin me alive!
Denninelli chapter 39 . 6/27/2014
Great read which I have just finished at 3.30 am. I liked your balance between a decent story line and lemons .
Payton79 chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
I can't really tell you how much I loved this story. Maybe saying that I haven't done much else than reading it for the last two days - much to the chagrin of my hubby - will give a good picture.
I read a lot, many hours every day, but for a long time, I haven't come across a story that has captivated me as much as this one. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it.
cctwilight chapter 39 . 6/8/2014
Really liked your story!
Lex chapter 39 . 5/28/2014
I enjoyed the beginning of this story...then it started to piss me off...Personally I think it went on too long...I was getting frustrated reading this story and then when I finished it...I was pissed because I wasted my time being frustrated. :\. I understand dragging things out...but to the point where you just want to put the story down is sad
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Okay, I'm trying to like him, but Edward is a freaking idiot- completely oblivious to both the import of his own feelings and the depth of Bella's. Her last e-mail should have spurred him to get his butt on a plane, not to ineffectually rub his chest and decide to "move on" with Jane Volturi- you're married, you foul twit! Seriously, if he doesn't shape up soon, Bella deserves way better than him.

Having said that, I am enjoying the story. Going to read on now... :)
lvforyouonly chapter 39 . 5/12/2014
I love it.
The vows...ah...*sigh*
The most astonishing thing to me is that. ... I love your Lauren!
Let me tell you, it's a first for me.
lvforyouonly chapter 35 . 5/12/2014
Arrrrrgh!
Finally!
lvforyouonly chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
I don't think I ever got this angry with any Edward I read about as much as I did with yours.
God! I wanna slap so hard I would leave a permanent print of my fingers on his face.
Imbecile!
lvforyouonly chapter 25 . 5/11/2014
Ugh!
The freaking idiot!
I won't strangle him, that would be too easy...
5,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »