Reviews for Never Waste Resources
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh dear! Dean could be in really interesting trouble there in purgatory.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yikes, I'm getting chills. It'd be interesting to see you continue this, to see just what Dean can teach, and what ramifications those lessons will have.

Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oooh, nicely done.

Someone's going to try and make use of Dean - I can't for one moment expect Dean to co-operate!

Great POV, as always, well done Kate x
TheYmp chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Dean's already been barely one step away from being the best torturer in Hell, it's merely a sidestep to something similar in Purgatory! Those first lines establish that they're deservedly wary of him.

Love the idea of a scheming Leviathan "cousin" trying to use Dean to leverage a "promotion".

Great drabble!
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Eck! Running away from the dark scary thought of this one happening! The leviathens were too...permenent! Too hard to kill! Thanks for sharing! I did like it!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
A "job vacancy" - love it! Excellent job with the drabble, I love when you get all descriptive and dark on me...hey, hope you are well, thank you so much for your kind review to "Range of Motion" - next time you are over I'll take you shooting! Best, Randee
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, this one was much too precious to kill and devour. He'd take him and give him shelter and learn his secrets. For there was a job vacancy down here, and he nothing if not ambitious.-Wow, so that was awesome! Really love what you have done with your 100 words. Nice to have you back Kate, you've been missed. *hugs*

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Tifaching chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ohhhh. Creepy and ominous. But good for Dean in the short term. And I'm sure this mysterious bad guy will find out what every other evil thing has. Don't underestimate Dean Winchester.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Lovely, lovely dark and scary drabbling! We've missed you! Welcome home...
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Whoa... Okay, it never even occurred to me to think that something down in Purgatory might want Dean because he's useful... damn- THAT'S a terrifying thought!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oooo menacing!

Bev x

welcome home, hope you had a brilliant time,