Reviews for Harry Potter And His Three Godfathers
Charlotte Mattox chapter 5 . 5/13
chapter 5 made me cry so freaking much my husband thinks i have lost my mind lol.
MrsH chapter 23 . 3/29
should ban authors who do this. It's unfair to post a story as completed, and then end it without finishing it. It should be listed as "ABANDONED". What a waste of time to read this far, past all the grammar errors, and then have it simply trail off. I feel cheated.
MrsH chapter 11 . 3/29
"Defiantly" means to act with defiance.
"Definitely" means to do something with intent.
This chapter consistently used "defiantly" when "definitely" was the correct word.
Looks as if your beta reader has a grammar problem - or is using a poor quality spell checker - instead of actually correcting or editing copy.
The grammar and word use errors are off-putting in an otherwise slow, but cute, story.
Vampireking40 chapter 15 . 3/29
The big question does Lucius know about this Tom Anderson seeing has his first plan failed when he planted the diary, but seeing has his plan was played out just in a different way. Also how did he get out of the castle even by Port Key. I do hope that Albus has put out an arrest warrant on the boy.
lilyflower50 chapter 23 . 3/29
will do
Since when does Serverus call Harry "scamp?"
wandamarie chapter 23 . 3/28
sounds good
animelover132 chapter 22 . 1/31
Please update, I want to see if Harry gets them together.
foxee-chik chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 12/4/2017
Lol quite the little matchmaker isn’t he ?
TLD110166 chapter 22 . 12/4/2017
Ya should be Yeah, and yer should be year. I didn't see any other errors.
Shetan20 chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
Thank you for a brilliant story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Snape treated Harry the same way he treated all his students - meaning he verbally abused and terrorized him. It going to be amusing to see just how far out of character your version of Snape is
Riddle-Snape chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
that was... just like: I put there 3 new OC, bcx I need for them to f*ck... that was hella strange and all 3 women felt little too empty to me... *sigh* not as great update as I hoped for... if OC is poorly done it usually sink story... oh well...
Purple Myst chapter 22 . 11/28/2017