Reviews for Harry Potter And His Three Godfathers
anjiepotter chapter 17 . 12/8/2019
ron? with them? i thought they weren't friends...
Shewolf117 chapter 13 . 10/10/2019
Wait... you be made a bit of a hole in your story here.

Remus and sirius were able come to hogwarts to live as the took the history of magic and DADA careers... swapping each year to cheat the curse.

It would be remus as dada this year... why would quirrell have any need to be at hogwarts if the position he took is already taken?
Vijay Sisodia chapter 23 . 7/28/2019
I prefer this story to the new one because I don’t like when people make Dumbledore a bad man because he may be flawed but everyone is as well. I believe Dumbledore is the best character in Harry Potter
wandamarie chapter 4 . 4/25/2019
Oh holly cow poo getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 4/25/2019
great job thank you
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
Thanks for the story and chapter so far keep up the great work and thank you
QOP chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Dumbledore left Harry at the Dursleys the day his parents were killed. Snape was heartbroken that day, so I doubt he'd be brewing potions and be so calm...
falconer54 chapter 6 . 1/17/2019
I know the nappy scene was funny, but switching spells were probably invented for just that purpose.
Charlotte Mattox chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
chapter 5 made me cry so freaking much my husband thinks i have lost my mind lol.
MrsH chapter 23 . 3/29/2018
should ban authors who do this. It's unfair to post a story as completed, and then end it without finishing it. It should be listed as "ABANDONED". What a waste of time to read this far, past all the grammar errors, and then have it simply trail off. I feel cheated.
MrsH chapter 11 . 3/29/2018
"Defiantly" means to act with defiance.
"Definitely" means to do something with intent.
This chapter consistently used "defiantly" when "definitely" was the correct word.
Looks as if your beta reader has a grammar problem - or is using a poor quality spell checker - instead of actually correcting or editing copy.
The grammar and word use errors are off-putting in an otherwise slow, but cute, story.
Vampireking40 chapter 15 . 3/29/2018
The big question does Lucius know about this Tom Anderson seeing has his first plan failed when he planted the diary, but seeing has his plan was played out just in a different way. Also how did he get out of the castle even by Port Key. I do hope that Albus has put out an arrest warrant on the boy.
lilyflower50 chapter 23 . 3/29/2018
will do
Guest chapter 22 . 3/28/2018
Since when does Serverus call Harry "scamp?"
wandamarie chapter 23 . 3/28/2018