Reviews for EO Challenge: Costume Drama
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Dean would make such a pretty Spartacus and deserves to get lucky once in a while.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved the "I'm Spartacus!" at the end... and was Dean really going commando? I can see why he's so uncomfortable. :) Great job, ladies!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Dean, please don't bend down."

"Be thankful you're not wearing a codpiece. I just went to pee and needed an engineering degree to get into it."

HAHAHA! The boys griping about their various costumes was too funny. Gotta love it when they get a chance to play dress-up (emphasis on the "dress"...or shall I say "skirt" part. Poor Dean).

Cheers,
Jimelda
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Haha, Sam's too tall for the skirt! Thanks for the giggles!

Good job, and keep writing! :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
*sigh* As much as I would pay for that view...I don't think I could take the references. *shakes head in sad amusement*
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very nicely done, ladies! :D
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hahaha - LOL. I knew that Dean's moment would come. Oh, and thanks for mentioning the codpiece... I'm surprised that Sam found one fitting ;-) Huh, hot here, ain't it? (**fanning wildly**)

xx Kate
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Mooning the whole room - poor Florence - thanks for making me smile! I always enjoy your romps through the E/O drabble...another great job! Best, Randee
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Too dang funny! I'd hope Dean would bend over more if I was at the party! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ha ha, love it!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
LOL Dean sounded miserable for sure. Loved when he bent over.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oooohhh, those bowlegs in the short gladiator leather tunic. Droooll.
emebalia chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
He really should show those legs more often. They are fine legs, leading to a fine ass ... damn I'm drooling again.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, what I wouldn't give to see Sam in a too short skirt. Yowza. Dean instead though is just as good. I can see him as Spartacus mooning poor Florence Nightingale. And Sam and the codpiece. Bwahaha!

Awesome, ladies!