Reviews for France's and America's Ballooning Adventure
theSardonyx chapter 3 . 1/26
Really now. The way you write impresses me so much I can't even fathom how much I actually like it. Like PwnedbyPineapple.

Write on.!
Yuna
In The Mix chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This was really amusing. Good job!
Violet911 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hahaha
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Yay, he saved the letter after all. XD

That was really funny. They should make an actual episode out of it. It'd be perfect. And, hey, I like those Uncle John's books too.
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
*Doubles over laughing hysterically* This is some great, great stuff. It's even better since I looked up the actual event, and found out that most of this stuff (including the stripping) really did happen. Once again, absolutely hilarious, and I actually felt bad for America when they threw away the letters and the wings. XD Clothes can't weigh that much, France...
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So you ended up writing this after all! XD The second I saw the title, the first thought that went through my head was "that sounds just crazy enough to work." One chapter in and it's already awesome. I'd list all the funny moments, but there are too many. My favorites are America delaying the flight to get more food, him attaching the pointless wings to the balloon, and - heh - the remark about France's 'antics' the night before.

As for England's oh-so-jolly remark, it seemed a little harsh the first time through, even for him, but then I remembered - this isn't too long after the American Revolution! Seeing the little brother who abandoned him now having a fun time with his lifelong rival, who also helped him out during said revolution, must hurt. Poor Arthur! :(
Oniongrass chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This is a pretty awesome story!
Maya and Uriah Kramer chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
lawl XD america REALLY didn't wanna remove his underwear XD

this was soo funny!
Oniongrass chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
America, you should have assumed you were going to lose your underwear from the start, since it is France, so just get rid of them already!
Maya and Uriah Kramer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
XD omg just reading the title i know it'll be epic!

then reading the first chapter, it sounds even better!

lol that sounds soo like america! completely oblivious :D

WOOT! FIRST REVIEW!