Reviews for Gentle as a Lamb
StereoDiamond chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I can't believe you hate writing! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I need more!*fangirl tears*
NoodleDK chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
noooo! don't stop it here! i've also seen your deviantart and it's amazing! please more!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Dark indeed! I like Ghirahim's point especially, that if Link had won he would have taken everything away from Ghirahim and Demise too. To the victor goes the spoils. Although, in that case, "taking everything away" would have meant their lives instead of their innocence.

My only critque is that there were a couple errors here and there. Another proofreading should take care of them. Here are a few that I could remember easily:

"But were would he run?" (fix: WHERE)

"I don't want this!" He screamed. (fix: "I don't want this!" he screamed.)

"My darling Sky Child…" The demon's voice cooed. (fix: "My darling Sky Child…" the demon's voice cooed.)

There were a few others too. Otherwise, good job. I enjoyed reading this.
DarkLinkLovesLink chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oooh... I want more...
So... is there going to be a sequel?
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. I really like it :) Now I'm wishing there was more... Good job! M.M.
LEva114 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I liked this. I mean, I really liked this. So take what I'm about to say as a compliment.

This left a sour taste in my mouth and almost made me cry. It really made me feel (really, really bad) for Link. I don't even think this qualifies as bittersweet. It is just *dark*.

But I still luv it. The writing is good (don't understand why you hate it), the emotions and creepiness and even the idea (even if it's been done before) are gripping, and I kind of hope you continue with this, even if it supposed to be a oneshot.
Techno chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh my god, this was great. Brilliantly written.
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh! Oh! This gave me chills and got my emotions reeling a bit, I must say.

This was delicious. It's quite a different take on this subject. Link is strong, but not stupid...he knows he aint gettin' out, lol...poor guy! :( I feel bad for him.

But Ghira was almost...affectionate. Well, aside from the rape and laughing at Link's anguished writhing. It's as loving as Ghira's gonna get, I guess.

I particularly liked Ghira's comment, "You would have done the same had the battle ended in your favor". I suppose it's true, in a way, that Link would have taken everything from him. Not in this way of course, but yeah.

Ah, the angst the reader can feel for the life lost. You know Zelda's taken and probably dead, the world is doomed, and Link is stuck as Ghira and Demise's pet. Ouch.

You're a good writer! I enjoyed the imagery. It all flowed well, and it drips with emotion. Hope you write more.

SD
FatGuy OnFire chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww! This is so sweet! You should make a full fic out of this! Please? Even if you don't want to write, you're really good at it! Please? Pretty, pretty please with sprinkles and soup on top? Just a few chapters?
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
...

...

*Laureen jumps up from the bleachers whistling and cheering, holding up a 10 sign!*

YES YES YES!

DAMN, girl, that was excellent! That was so exquisite! I can't believe you said you didn't like writing, this was wonderful!

I love your style of writing. It's lush, but simple, just the right amount of description. The transitions between dialog and the actions are perfect and flow well, and the story subject... )R(GP) (#)!

Of course, it's probably no secret I'm an enormous fan of Ghiralink Dominance/Submission type stories, but this was just SO well done! I loved how Link fought initially, I really appreciate how he was treated decently well when in his rooms, and I love Ghirahim's soft, deceptive caresses. Stockholm Syndrome approaching...?

Ohh my god, you'd better continue this! I will FREAK out if you don't.

*dances happily away*