Reviews for All Roads Lead Back
Stella chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This sounds like the intro of an amazing story. I hope it will be "TBC" after all.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Continue!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
L-O-V-E-D. Very well written. I wonder if this is a multi chapter fic. I hope so, it would be interesting!
Villemo chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I was wondering what Jack's motivation for letting Blair know where they were was, this seems very plausible actually. I also hope the show doesn't let Blair win Chuck back too easily, she kinda screwed him over for no good reason, even admitting that she had tried to kill/bury her feelings for him :/ Can't imagine that's a very nice thing to hear; so, Chuck kinda deserves to be a little pissed. Whick you kinda made him. in a way :) Anyway, really really liked the story, works as a oneshot, but it would of course be awesome if you added more chapters ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was great! Pls pls update soon
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Excited to see where this goes and what Chuck's motivations are!
heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So happy you wrote a new Chuck & Blair story! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Questacious chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Thank you for taking this up from the show left off. Looking forward to your update!
BellaB2010 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Yay your writing CB again, oh this new direction is a worry. A game within a game with Chucks belief that matches our own that all roads will lead back to Chuck and Blair been together forever.. happy but at what cost again? After all that has happened between them, where will the road take them this time before they reach their destination? Either way I am all in to find out what will unfold and how much they both can take (and how much you will put us through too) before the end of the tunnel is reached. Xoxo
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So glad to read this post-5x24 take from one of the Chair fandom's greatest authors! I'm a newer fan & author who admires your work a great deal. Can't wait to see where you go with this one!
carlybb chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I'm so excited that you're writing CB fics again! Although I am a little terrified by this first chapter. So good but so much potential for heart-wrenching angst. I hate the idea that Chuck could be leading Blair on just to use her in his vendetta. He may have been incredibly hurt by her actions this past year but I don't believe he's capable of being so heartless after his maturity this year. I don't think he would intentionally hurt Blair again. Maybe Jack just doesn't get where Chuck's head and heart truly lie.

I love how conflicted Chuck is with the realization that everything always leads back to her despite all the hurt and with Bart's criticisms still fresh in his mind. I think you've captured Chuck's feelings and Blair's optimism perfectly in the casino.

I'm definitely apprehensive that Chuck could hurt Blair like he did with the indecent proposal again. I really hope he has learned his lesson. Hopefully, you have a great plan and it will be much more complicated than Chuck just using her. You're an amazing writer so I'm just going to go along for the ride. Please update soon!
blackrose.forever chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love it! Please update soon :)
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I am currently unsure - and a little worried - over whether this story will have Chuck messing up all over again or if it will move CB forward from where they left off at the end of season 5, but I do love your writing style so I am giving it a shot, haha.

I love the opening paragraphs and Chuck's battle between wanting to give into Blair immediately and sort of resenting her for being his one and only. It's very true to his character, I think, though it worries me for where they'll go from here. But I think you captured Blair's confidence quite well. And I loved her whispering, "We'll get it all back." So sweet. I hope the plan actually allows them to work together against others instead of separately against each other. ;)

Oh, no! I don't like that Jack is insinuating that Chuck doesn't really want Blair back. :( I hope Chuck's just letting Jack think whatever he wants, or at least that he will change his mind and realize that he really does want to be with Blair and not deceive her. Because otherwise he WILL end up all alone. If he doesn't want to be with Blair, he should just tell her because I'm sure Lily will help him take down Bart when she's made aware of all the circumstances.

Okay, his tearing up over it and blaming it on her hair gives me hope, lol. I just want them to be happy together, damnit!

Oh, no. The last lines sound eerily similar to the 3.17 era. Don't do that, Chuck!Be smart.

Good first chapter, though I am weary. It's been too long since you've written CB, though, so I'm glad to check it out.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
you don't even know how much this (you writing again) means to me and (i bet) to all loyal chair fic readers :))

i honestly didn't watch the last 2 seasons seriously anymore. specially after all the crazies that's been happening on the show, so i just tried to catch up by watching clips. but i can never really give up reading fics.

and guessing from that first chap.. i'm readying myself for the angst.