Reviews for The Pleasure of the President
macadaaa chapter 1 . 9/20
I was sad to notice the story was at an end. Thanks for a great story.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 5/8
Absolutely loved this!
gabby28 chapter 1 . 3/5
Really enjoyed this little story, I love Edward and Emmet pairings. Thank you .
Manawa chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Awesome story. Wish there was another chapter!
Starset7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
SO. That happened. And he got shot. I took a sip of my drink in that moment and forgot to swallow...for a while. My eyes refused to move any faster down the page! I didn't want to miss anything. Intense much? A bit. It wasn't until I was ready to exhale a "whew" that I remembered diet coke in my cheeks.

Break out the poster paint and brownies...Cullen/McCarty for President and First Man oh Man oh Maaaaan. Again, LOVE that you built a relationship between the characters first and no couch in the oval office required cleaning. The hospital conversation transitioned nicely from omg nooooo to omg yesssss! Turned that frown upside down in a hurry, toots. :)

Great job.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
oh my GOODNESS!
I am SO in love.
Edward is a good man. he's a great president.
EMMETT...oh dear lord, Emmett is amazing. strong and vigilant and caring and sweet. gah! they are both too sexy for words.
I'd LOVE to have a peek into their life together.
well done. love love love!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Well B, I finally did it! I finally read this story and found that I loved it and the characters, except for . You know I am not much into slash but this was sweet. I find President Cullen sexy and irresistible in a few very well written stories, yours is one of them.
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
i love it! but it turned confusing some times... whit the past and the present.. .
Uki96 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Emmett is a bodyguard... who hasn't dreamt of that? Plus Edward is so lucky to have him!
Loved the story and especially the end... Now i can imagine lots of things and i enjoy that a lot!
So i hope you'll write more Emmett/Edward story? Pleaaaaase! Your writting is amazing!
With the pleasure to read you again,
Uki.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Loved this little story! I haven't read many Edward/Emmett slash stories, it's usually Edward/Jasper, but this was quite delightful! Even without consummation, and that says a lot for me!
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
So good! You should add more to this. Want to see where they go and Jane get tossed out!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was beautiful! I am not a slash reader really, since I like Edward being into someone like myself, of course. But a story
written so well makes it very enjoyable and credible the way you approached the subject in an extraordinary setting like the White House . Edward still the charismatic character and an entertaining humorous Emmet, that was great.
Looking forward to catching up on some of your other stories
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wait! You can't end that one there! I freaking loved these two so, so much. I loved every part of this . . . I want more! Greedy much? Why yes, yes I am. I wanted to see him kick Jane out of the White House. I want him to win the next term . . . with Emmett by his side . . . openly! It is fiction, a woman can wish for this in our world, right? I just wish this could be accepted all over. I want to have Emmett healthy and the tow of them give in to their UST. My goodness . . . you are evil! I beg you for a final chapter . . . a chapter two. C'mon, you can do it! LOL!
Christy
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
this is amazingly written :D
Twihardder chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aww..sweet. I would love to see this continued.