Reviews for Northern Climes
peppermintflame chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This story is the best kind of romance, and so sweet! You've really captured both their voices so well. I confess though, I was sure that Thor was going to propose to Jane, what with the special cloak and all. Lovely 3
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
How cute! I love Thor's lines.
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
PLEASE ADD ON TO THIS (: Love it
lwolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I hope you add to this story. Perhaps about what the cloak could mean or about his stay on earth and how the bridge is compleated.
Rockerchick09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
So Cute is there a sequel?
sirensbane chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was so unbelievably sweet!

I would read a book by Thor.
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was very sweet. It was well written and made me smile.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This made me smile. It's all a bit too perfect: after all, with their personalities, there are likely to be at least some clashes, but you did have some wonderful lines in there. I especially liked the one where you turned the "conquest" on its head.
shorty chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
How have I missed this? I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LOVE this! What a fun little piece. Totally enjoyed reading this, and the dating advice bits were hilarious. Nice work :)
Serena Bancroft chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Honestly, this is absolutely adorable and well-written that it's criminal it doesn't have more reviews. You've got both of their personalities down to a T. And I honest to God laughed out loud a few times picturing Thor getting dating advice from Steve. And of course, in all of his snarky glory, Tony making fun of them.
I loved Thor's ever entertaining adjustment to Earth's customs. (The whole 'tournament' thing had me chuckling)
I was actually disappointed when it ended! I hope to see more Thor or Avengers fics from you sometime.
Blackbird71 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is sweet. I really like Thor telling Sif to be patient, because he's tied with Stark for impatience. I also like the picnic basket. I thought it was a nice touch to include Steve.