Reviews for The Autumn Festival
waldo071 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"Do you want to help me find out if I can have babies?" HAHAHAHAHAHAH. This made my day. Or night, for that matter. Thanks for sharing such an awesome story. I hope there is more to come.
Cookie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The story is really good for something you made up right on the spot. I'd say you have talent. Thanks for sharing! Loved it lots.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LOL that was great! thank you for the fun read )
SubXero chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
this was epic
Baws chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm reading this at 1:13am. So no probs.

This is actually my first NaruSaku fic. And it left a good impression.
It was light, funny and romantic. Definitley suits NaruSaku theme.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hey, this is DemonicxWings from H&E, and I just wanted to say, great job! That was hilarious! XDDD I especially liked the Sasuke going "Waddup?" part and the random punch at the beginning. Mind if I offer some constructive criticism, though? I think the language was overused a little. In some parts I don't find it particularly necessary. Maybe in the future you could cut it down some...? But otherwise this is an awesome story! :D
Jho chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I liked this story a lot, it was really good. The pacing though felt a bit rushed during their conversations, like it felt like there were a lot of extremes (going for a shock effect?) Nothing wrong with that in a short story.

I actually really liked the part of the story that Karin was in. That was a great conflict point in the story, and you presented her interaction with Naruto very well. I kind of wish you fleshed out that plot a bit more, Naruto moved on from Karin to Sakura so quickly, and we don't really have a satisfying conclusion to the way Naruto dumped Karin. This is fine for the normal NaruSaku fan (which I certainly am!) but I feel it would have done the story good to have a more concrete ending to Naruto and Karin's short but sweet interaction.

I love the babies' comment, the awesome attention to detail comments (like Ramen and Coke), and their interactions.
Don-kun chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I wasn't happy of Sakura unnecessary swearing with jealousy when she was the one at fault, but apart from that your story was good, well written and I also enjoyed reading it. :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I loved it
Gaara717 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was a very thought out and enjoyable story. I liked reading about Sakura's jealously toward Karin, the last remaining Uzumaki other than Naruto. The ending, I feel, was perfect. And I found the part with her asking about him helping her to find out if she can have babies was hilarious and very appropriately funny.

Nice job. :)
harunoanduzumaki chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was incredibly well written and I enjoyed reading it very much. hoping for more oneshots from you seeing as your really good at writing story and keep up the good work

-harunoanduzumaki
kyuubifan1000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow I loved this, please make inti an M rating and lemon
Masahiro 'Night' Seiran chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I could easily leave an anon review like i did to other stories. But instead of it, i made my self log in just to ... FAVE THIS STORY! Damn. It's so funny yet so romantic. I. Love. It.

I love the way you made a simple canon story to awesome one.
charles cdv chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
that was really nice to read!
Minato chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Super and tons of awesomeness!