Reviews for Culture and Other Balls of Twine
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Everything about this chapter was awesome, especially the conversations between Darcy and Steve, and this line"

"We lost Captain America. He's probably not dead."
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I almost choked on my tea when I got to "What kidnapping charges? Wow, you're paranoid."

I blame you.
Mellia Bee chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I'm personally delighted that you included the Bingham mine - I got ridiculously excited, and re-read that bit three times! Trivia note: while you called it by the technically correct name, long-time locals call it the Kennecott Copper Mine. Of course, none of the Avengers are locals, so they wouldn't call it that anyway. Road trip, great humor, good Coulson reunion - what more can I say? Thanks!
Katz4 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
I loved this! A lot!
Grac3 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
This is by far one of the funniest fanfictions I've ever read. Not only was the comedy on point, but you captured the characters really well and even the backstory was enough to justify it; in so many multichapter comedies, the plot is simple and not grounded in something that could actually happen. This is, and this last chapter showed that perfectly.
The Little Chibi chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
This is a thing of beauty. It really is. I can't find anything wrong with it. Eleven out of ten points plus a bonus prize of imaginary jellybeans.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
This whole thing is lol worthy.
Random Ruth chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
This is amazingly good - I had great fun reading it! Thanks! :)
MissGuenever chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
This was a truly awesome story! I like the fact that it wasn't all bubblegum, and had some mixed emotions. Call me very impressed. Loved every minute of it. Keep writing.
MissGuenever chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Wow, you keep making this better and better! I love the idea of the fair. And I so wish you'd added more about Stark trying to cheat at everything (okay, something), Barton beating the shooting games, Hulk and Wak-a-Mole - or that hammer strength thing.

Awesome, I'm chuckling and interrupting my husband!

And most of all: Thank you for using spell check!
MissGuenever chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
This is hands down the best story I've read in a long time! I adore your Darcy :) Love your characterizations. Although coming from a long line of Scandinavians - Dr Selvig would totally lead in drinking songs!
JM chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I liked how you portrayed all the characters. To me, your writing was really good as well. One thing was that it was a little confusing. I didn't quite understand some scenes, especially where it was mainly dialogue.
Mystic 777 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
That was totally random and utterly awesome to read. While I felt a little bad for "Cranklin" Tony's trip and re-routing of phone calls was awesome. Revenge of speaking to kids? (cracks up)

Thanks for sharing this.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I think I know what the next road trip is: tour ALL the schools! With Coulson watching over them of course ;)

This has been a fantastic story! Totally and completely love it. An area you may wish to improve upon is clarity- like the blurb about Stark's vacuumed cleaners and precedents and patenting air (not entirely sure how hey relate). The 'diner fight' was a bit hard to follow, well, the whole scene really. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

I also really liked how you strung along all those different story strings- joining HYDRA (I'm pretty sure it, and JARVIS, are in all caps because they're acronyms), the novelty shirts, and the teapots. But since they were in a club shaped like a teapot, why would Coulson say "I prefer the buildings shaped like teapots, but I'll manage."?
Artificial Life Creator chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
An army of plush elephants... LOL! I'm just imagining Darcy's bed now XD
"He made us to because we didn't look busy." "You were in his ceiling." And the "it's roomy. I recommend it for all your surveillance needs". Teehee.

As for the laundromat, Tony, you may think you're the mechanical genius, but that was before you met Jane. Btw, what did Tony do- er, what happened to the Astro-mobile (for lack of a better name)?