Reviews for Everlasting Bonds Sequel
chiesnishi chapter 1 . 5/4
very good
rosemary13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love how you made this. Maybe you could help me with my writers block.
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Its An incredible well written fanfic. i fell in love since the first part. and dint let go until this one.
Nala1220 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I'm glad that I read this sequel before my complaining of the incomplete ending in the 1st one. This sequel is even more satisfying with how you wrote Kagome. I like it and love it! I hates that girl and your way of writing sure suits my thirst. Not throwing a flame but just saying, the only unsatisfying part is the part how little there is of Sesshoumaru showing his dominance and Inuyasha showing his submissive...I read that in the end you wrote the both of them into the Dominance Play. If I may and you are still writing and have time, is there a chance of you writing a side story that's about that between the two of them? Either way, you are on my favorite list! Please don't ever remove the stories! I beg you!
arifacandlelight chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
love it .thanks for writing.. XD
Cutepuppy21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
damn.
kenya chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is awesome-wow major talent
Whimsical Doodles chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is the best Inuyasha Fanfiction. OMG Kagome would have dumped Inuyasha for Sesshomaru um...Earth to the crazy psycho bitch you weren't even dating the guy so how can you dump what you aren't with *snorts* I always knew Kagome would become tainted by jealousy and hate. Such a pity and a waste of a good potential heroine. Oh well... it's for the best
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Damn that was long took me two days to read lol
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Damn! That's all I got to say

Amazing story and writing is just breath taking.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
great sequel
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Super, super cute!
MAFITA chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I just loved the sequel! I almost had a heart attack when Sesshomaru died, but I loved that Inuyasha was able to bring him back! Also, I loved the fact that they were able to complete the jewel without Kagome's help and that they lived many happy years together with more to come in the future... Hope to read you soon in another story! :) Kisses!
ok chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
It was good but confusing your thoughts are everywhere use a divider of some sort to go back a forth from one scene to the next
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013