Reviews for Dance With Me
Awwwwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Awwwww! ;3

That was soo cute!
Your writing style was easy and excellent to read. The plot line was fantastic, and you kept the characters well...in character!
I love this, thank you for writing such a brilliant piece of art.
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I think you write the best one-shots I've read thus far. They're always cute and are helping me get through finals.
TormentedGirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was absolutely adorable and I loved it!:)
canadianwithaslightobsession chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh my god that is my favourite merthur Arthur teaching Merlin how to dance! It was sooooooo adorable! Well written! And fantastic story line! Keep up the good work!
madmoisellechelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Aww that was so frigging adorable! Excellent job :3 I really enjoyed it.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awww, so cute and fluffy! I loved it!
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
*dies of utter cuteness*
Spot on characters! Loved it!
Lady Switch Groen chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this was just purely adorable fluffy fluff fluff and i loved it! i was running on angst fics for a bit and this defiantly helped heal all my feels. thanks you! absolutely loved it!
Sevvus chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
it was so cute! i wanted to gush out girly squeals..but i stopped myself because my roommate is sleeping like 5 ft away...but good job! my cheeks hurt from smiling!
Amorous Erised chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
You know, if any other Author had wrote this, it could have been unbelievablrle. But as I was reading this, you captured their personalities perfectly, and I believe this could have actually have happened at some point.
Great job!
dpben10pwn chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Dawww! That was super adorbs! ;D
Namekkdgmmgdkk chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This story was nice but you should have introduced some form of conflict to make it more compelling a jealous Arthur never disappoints
Brisingr364 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I love this so much. I am a huge supporter of Merthur and I found myself holding back going awww out loud in the middle of my living room. Arthur's thoughts are just so adorable and I'd like to know what Merlin's thinking during all of this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I thought is said "Merlin put the flower in his butthole" O.o
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »