Reviews for Rival It Up!
IHATEGECE chapter 28 . 11/7/2013
I hate GeCe! Runther need! I imagined throughout this whole story that Rocky/Gunther got together.
deja chapter 28 . 10/22/2013
Omg this story is so amazing I love how you wrote it and had little conflicts in it then it went downhill to back up then cece gets a nightmare and yells at Gunther. They get married and they live happily ever after. Just some spelling mistakes here and there.
I LOVE IT!
SouthParkKyman chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
You should soo do a sequel!
SouthParkKyman chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
So Chris dies jessabella dies Dina dies Ty's paralysis beck dies wow just wow but I still love this story
SouthParkKyman chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
That is just sick now I can't get that picture out of my mine!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Oh my GOD! That scared me so much
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Great no I can't get the picture are that girl chopped up in parts in a trash bag out of mymine
KrayKrayGeCeBabe chapter 28 . 4/10/2013
Beautiful :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
This chapter was horrible
SequelShipper chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
Beautiful story loved it GeCe lover :)
Tina chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
How is rocky gonna break up with deuce if they both cheated on each other and on the same weekend that is some bullshit right there. She should just get over it because she has done the same thing to him.
CloudOfStars chapter 28 . 11/9/2012
Yay! A happy ending for GeCe after all they've had to go through. A really dramatic story, you had me wondering what was going to happen next. :)
samanthatm chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
awesome.
Ecila chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
woah, woah, WOAH! 2014? Does that mean we survived the apocalypse? SWEET!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/3/2012
So many people die in this story. Let me count the dead bodies: Camille, Hayden, Rolf, some students, jessabelle, Beck, Dina. I think i missed some, but whatever.
Let me count the injured people: EVERYONE in the story.
So yeah, this story is awesome. :)