Reviews for Never Letting It Go
twlightbella chapter 1 . 7/12
God gave me you was played at both of my sisters weddings and sweet that Emma and August got married
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The songs got me. You know it's good if you choke yourself up. :) Really sweet story!
7Seven7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
too cute! please continue! I'd love little Emma X August babies! ;)
schroederplayspiano chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awww...so sweet. One of my favorite parts was actually the Snow-Red-Ella bonding with Emma. They all love each other so much! I loved all of the interactions he has with Emma's family.

One question, though: Why is he still going by August and not Pinocchio? Did he ask people to do that, or has he decided he likes himself better as August than Pinocchio?

Great job, I loved your story. Thank you.
R1U2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Love it!:)
thistwinklingstar chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
ahh! that was so fantastic and beautifu! i loved how Emma was so nervous :)

and thanks for the dedication, girl! love you too! :)
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hey girl hey. Loved this story. Was this just a one-shot? I was seriously thinking the other day "wow I really wish someone would write a story about them getting/being married." And look here it is. Lololol tnx bebe
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I am a total August/Emma shipper, so it's awesome to read a wedding fic. :)

My only critique is the absence of Geppetto. Surely he'd be there alongside James to help his son get ready for his wedding. Other than that, lovely.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
how sweet! I think Woden swan could ed good together, They are in my Head :}
Dr. Serpico chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
love it, please, write more, if you whant

hug

your Brazilian collegue

Ana
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww well I don't think I can find words to say how much I loved this! So sweet! You should do another chapter maybe have Emma dance with Henry :)