Reviews for Second Best
JoWashington chapter 7 . 4/26
huh.. interesting.
Fantasy.of.Lunar.Marina chapter 7 . 4/5
Kyaah! Yeah! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You finally updated this story! I miss it, you know. I really thought you wouldn't continue this but I guess I shouldn't lose hope. I can't wait for the next chapter. This story is filled with angst, drama and tragedy that I just couldn't put it down! Damn! When will Kurama know that he needs to protect Kagome in order to be strong?! Please update soon!
Please write more ...
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 3/3
this has a lot of characters and twists and turns! update soon!
M
Lola chapter 7 . 2/2
This is a good story, I wish there were more chapters so that we can see the plot because to me this was setting up the climax. I hope you come and update this story soon.
Seully chapter 7 . 1/25
I hate them! Holy crap, Botan and Kikyo are terrible. I hope you update soon!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 7 . 1/16
oh no poor kaggie
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 7 . 1/13
Awesome chapter!
Update sooooon!
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 1/12
oh dear, that cant be good, i cant wait for the next chappie to see what happens XD
demon's purity chapter 7 . 1/11
Love it! Kags needs some love tho! Update soon
Silversun XD chapter 7 . 1/11
That is just cruel, botan

I wonder if kagome will be saved from her evil planing
dxlmao chapter 7 . 1/10
DJRDEJRTHSJTDEKJGSDFN! What are you thinking?! Lol, jk, Kurama's gonna come waltzzing in on them and be an almost deer caught in headlights isn't he? Then he's gonna be a noble and try to save her or something of the sort. Lol, I just thinkn up the most cliché of things.
... *sigh* how long am I going to wait this time? *sigh* I look forward to your next update.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 1/10