Reviews for One Year Warranty
tasheika.conley chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
WOW OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE! This story please update 8-)
bunnykoko chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
As for your anon. reviewer, ignore. I took a bit of time to adjust to Zibbs, but now find it more comfortable than Tiva. Interesting, that. Unlike Borin and Gibbs who are too much alike to ever have a relationship, Ziva and Gibbs complement each other.
NOW! On to more regular updating, please? I get impatient waiting when I am enjoying the story. Thanks.
Zivacentric chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Arghhh! The darn thing posted before I was ready!

Anyway, as I was saying ... LOVE that feelings are out in the open, that Eli has taken a turn for the better & Ziva's thoughts/feelings on falling in love while undercover. That rang very true.

As far as the Guest flamer, I say AMEN, sister! I concur, my friend, all the way around.

Hugs,
ZC
Zivacentric chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Woohoo! *pauses to do happy dance* :D

Love, love, LOVE that feelings are out in the
Spitfire303 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
well i reckon this is good i don't usually read zibbs but i am enjoying this as it is well written and i can see how they would work and it is no stranger than gabby which a lot of people ship. And they are cowards for not signing in to say that and if you don't like it don't read it it is that simple there are plenty others to read. sorry i'm ranting and you already know all this but i just wanted to say this is good and i can't wait for the next chapter :-)
farmgirl1964 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Super job! Love it.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Thank you for a wonderful chapter. I so miss Ziva. Love Zibbs, the only ship that makes sense. She isn't the leading lady for no reason. Gary Glasberg is right in saying the smurfette didn't replace Cote. No one can replace her.
jkarr chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
it is nice that Gibbs is ok
Zivacentric chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
SO GOOD! Can't wait for more - I'm ready for her to be ready, too! :)

Hope you can come back soon, my friend,
Hugs,
ZC
BW chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Great continue this enjoyed this update.
spitfire303 chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
great chapter love it :-)
Ishty chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
*gasps* of course i read this! Where's the chap alert for if not to pounce on every new chap of this fic? *grins *
Absolutely love it! That twist and drama *u know im a sucker when it comes to drama/hurt/comfy* and jen getting beaten up for being such a b*tch... *laughs* Really hope to read more soon ! (And maybe that bday story?) *hugssssss*
FanFiction Queen chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
OMG! This is amazing! And it's snowing! And this story is AMAZING!
Please update!
Fairy Demon26 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
AgentLunaA chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Such a great story you have here! Waiting for the next!