Reviews for One Year Warranty
hslacer chapter 15 . 3/25
Fabulous story. Update when you can. I love any story where Gibbs gets a love interest.
lovefanfic55 chapter 15 . 3/22
WWhat an awesome story. Found this tonight and have read all you have written so far. I hope there will be more to read. You write beautifully. Thank you and I'm going to ur other stories.
AgentLunaA chapter 15 . 3/17
Welcome back you stranger! I had to confess, I'd to read again all the fix, and now I remembered why I loved the story so much!
Read you the next episode :)
delia cerrano chapter 15 . 3/16
Like this pairing. Only thing better would be Ziva/McGee with him being smarter and more accomplished than sometimes he seems. After all he is an author and a full fledged agent as well as an uber nerd, and she is sexy, smart, exotic and lethal! Is the story ended ...it doesn't say so but it is a good place to end it but maybe there is more to the story or Jen has to apologize, Ziva gets pregnant (but they haven't done the deed yet have they?) or something.
DS2010 chapter 15 . 3/16
glad Jen is being fired
jkarr chapter 15 . 3/16
this is a very nice chapter. it is nice that Gibbs is now home
skater1263 chapter 15 . 3/16
OMG! Wow :)
lovefanfic55 chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
This is a super story. Why don't u continue. I just found this story today and read it all. Couldn't put it down. Plz start writing again. Thank you.
tasheika.conley chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
WOW OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE! This story please update 8-)
bunnykoko chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
As for your anon. reviewer, ignore. I took a bit of time to adjust to Zibbs, but now find it more comfortable than Tiva. Interesting, that. Unlike Borin and Gibbs who are too much alike to ever have a relationship, Ziva and Gibbs complement each other.
NOW! On to more regular updating, please? I get impatient waiting when I am enjoying the story. Thanks.
Zivacentric chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Arghhh! The darn thing posted before I was ready!

Anyway, as I was saying ... LOVE that feelings are out in the open, that Eli has taken a turn for the better & Ziva's thoughts/feelings on falling in love while undercover. That rang very true.

As far as the Guest flamer, I say AMEN, sister! I concur, my friend, all the way around.

Hugs,
ZC
Zivacentric chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Woohoo! *pauses to do happy dance* :D

Love, love, LOVE that feelings are out in the
Spitfire303 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
well i reckon this is good i don't usually read zibbs but i am enjoying this as it is well written and i can see how they would work and it is no stranger than gabby which a lot of people ship. And they are cowards for not signing in to say that and if you don't like it don't read it it is that simple there are plenty others to read. sorry i'm ranting and you already know all this but i just wanted to say this is good and i can't wait for the next chapter :-)
farmgirl1964 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Super job! Love it.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Thank you for a wonderful chapter. I so miss Ziva. Love Zibbs, the only ship that makes sense. She isn't the leading lady for no reason. Gary Glasberg is right in saying the smurfette didn't replace Cote. No one can replace her.