Reviews for 12 Giving Thanks
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
tmarie9 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
lol JJ and Emily can be so funny!
High chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I swear every time they make love one of them is always crying at the end haha
rmpcmfan chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
I love this story and you have a great sense of humor! It's good to see the relationship between Emily and her parents improve. Keep on writing, you definitely have a knack for this. Thank you for the stories.
srhittson chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
love the story. I have read all of your stories now
wercomingup chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was funny!
chawkchic chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Nice fun phase before the coming drama.
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
By the way, I agree with one reviewer. Please make it one sided with the Elle situation. Like, Elle liked JJ but JJ didn't like Elle like that. I seriously think it's "ew" but bc it was one sided, Elle could still want JJ especially since "they aren't coworkers anymore" and Emily could get jealous and protective of what's her's; JJ.

I just have a bad feeling about this bc I reread the last chapter and Emily said whatever they go through, it makes them stronger and they always stick together. It just rubs me the wrong way as something is going to strain the couple and it's not gonna be pretty...

Are there going to be more stories after the next one? ( I sure as hell hope so! )

Is JJ and Emily endgame?
LoveAndMadness chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Awesome ending! I without could write another one like this. It's nice to see them without cases and guns and work. Plus Henry is adorable!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
So Elle is back in Seattle it sees where it all started for her. Can't wait
Secrets For Sale chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Oh, the person is Elle, is it? Great, can't wait to see Emily getting jealous! And may be you can write that Elle still having feeling for JJ and trying to fight Emily for JJ ! Haha, that idea just popped up in my mind. So, Elizabeth did own the building! Funny that Emily has to pay for her own building, hmm wonder where her payment goes to? Haha. Glad that Francesca are here, I agreed with JJ, besides Looking after Henry, may be we can have story telling sessions about young Emily Prentiss! ;) Like always, Looking forward to your new story!
Luvs-Crime-Shows chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Great Story
crayolakid0413 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I can't stress enough how great each chapter of every story is. That combined with the fast updates is remarkable.

This chapter I really liked the fluff between the ladies. Their love is so comforting. It was a nice touch having Emily's old nanny show up at just the right time.

My favorite part was when Emily found out she had been rejected from living in a building she owned and for paying herself late! That was really clever.

Looking forward to the angst the case will bring. For some reason I would rather Emily be the one who gets in a bind if that's the direction your taking. JJ plays the caregiver so well.
caddyshack chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Having a mad footie skills is as sexy as hell. I love you JJ! Haha

So looking forward to the awkwardness that is going to happen between her and ... )
DarXe chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
This was great. It was fun to see the fun times between them and meeting Emily's favorite nanny. Looking forward to when you finish your next story. (LOL I know you haven't started it yet but I just can't bring myself to starting something that isn't finished.) :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »