Reviews for Six Feet Under & Still Breathing
sarah0406 chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Can't find speaking to the dead...
Megan1212 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Hello,

I cant seem to find Speaking to the Devil... :(
okgurl87 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I really love this, and I want to read the full story, but I can't find it on your page. This was great though
Fanquestions chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Hey! Love these small snapshots into the characters lives! Although I haven't read speaking to the dead :( and I can't seem to find it on your page anymore! Has it been taken down? I'd really love to read it! Thanks :)
HaloHunter89 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I think it'd be an interesting story by itself of them meeting like this in the real def read it
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
WHY WOULD HE CRUMPLE THE NUMBER!? WHY!? You should a continuation of this one and maybe do one from Merle's POV when he comes back to see Trinity and Daryl together, going to have a baby.
MoonlightMistress83 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Wow...I really liked this one! Love your writing style.

MLM
Night.Vixen19 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
thanks for the chapter i loved it
ive been away for a couple of months and have spent the last few days rereading all the chapters of speaking to the dead and just about to start reading your other walking dead story
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Great chapter.
PeacefulDuck chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I wanna see sliding doors two more of that!
PeacefulDuck chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Love the one shots
Niki-Jayne chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Love these, they're so well written and HOT! More please :)
Sunnymuffins chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Lol that was so awesome, I loved the newbies comment lol.
Sunnymuffins chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Pure awesomeness! I'm sorry that you've hit a block on 'Speaking I love that story. This is great, like I get to relive the story from a different perspective :-)
RoyalWe too lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love this! Reading all of Daryl's dirty thoughts about Trin is just fantastic. and hilarious. For not liking to write in first person, I thought it was very well written!

And I just have to say that whenever I see your updates, any of them, my heart smiles. A big cheeky smile.