Reviews for Glacial Fire
the.subverter chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
WHAT. The hell. Are you doing to me with your stories? Holy. This was exceptional. You showed so much of who Shepard was in so little. And Liara too, so strong. This was dangerous and hot. This is really strong writing! Christ, I'm amazed. My reviews are garbage but this is beautiful! Thanks for putting it up!
jenr8r chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i liked this a lot. so much raw emotion from both of them. would love to see you continue it.
Huntington's Bride chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Bitter sweet, I like it very much. I enjoy your style and the flow of your story. The whole concept of Liara realising that it was partly due to Shepard that her innocence has been lost is a good one. And, how one person can make another so raw.

It's very good.
RevolvingAbyss chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You did it. Perfect job. And I agree with the others about recommending expansion.

You went from good to great in less than a week with this chapter. Looking forward to more of your work.
Doccubus21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
A very nicely expanded revision. I would also like to see more interaction between these two, maybe some hot, hot angry sex lol. Please think about continuing this story. Thanks Owelpost, i really do love your work.
bale626 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Pretty good. I admit, I'd be interested in seeing how further interactions would play out. It's well written, and it has potential to be continued onward and expanded on.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ohhhh much better than the previous version! I find myself wanting more. A resolution perhaps?
637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43