Reviews for Dark Horses
caitlinusmc chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Update please! This is for sure the best BDS fanfic I've ever read!
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Woohoo, I LOVE this story so far, it's very different from most that are floating around this fandom and I really like it. I can't wait for an update. You might want to look over this last chapter though, I don't know what happened but the formatting is weird, you might want to fix it.
PrincessPipi chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I positively LOVE this story! Murphy and Quinn are so cute. I also love jealous Quinn and maybe even a jealous Murphy. Please update soon! XD
Lady of Sign chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I really like this story, like the horses too lol. I hope your still writing this. I would like to see what happens next.
unmysterious chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I absolutely love that horse...can't wait to see why she should not have bought it. Also, I can't wait to see what develops from their kiss. update soon :)
pitbullsrok chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Hmmm ... Pitbulls Rok ... sounds like a LOVELY place! I think I'll have to visit there some time! Glad to hear you were able to get the laptop fixed :) After all, I need my Reedus fix until The Walking Dead comes back on! Can't wait for more!
Comidia Del Arte chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Awww, I'm a horse... And I actually knew all the vocabulary you were tossing around. You either know horses or did really amazing research, awesome job on that. Loved this chapter, can't wait to read more.
pitbullsrok chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. I've often wondered (as we all have at some point) what it would be like to get a good look into Murphy's eyes. And I'm pretty sure you described it exactly as I pictured it! (minus the hyperventilating that would probably happen to me lol)
Can't wait to read more!
pitbullsrok chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I'm liking this so far ;-} I think Connor & Murphy fit in well with the "green acres" theme LOL. They seem to be right at home on a farm!

And I can tell Quinn & Murph are gonna have it out ... one way or another ;-}

Here's hoping it's "another"! Excited to see more, and where their relationship heads off to.
ErisandDysnomia chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Oh God I love it so much, you know I do :)

A. You make Murphy so attractive to me.
B. Degrassi. Yesssssss.
C. Hmmm I like how Connor, the voice of reason said nothing during Murph and Quinn's fight. Almost like he needed to say it, so he let Murphy do it for them.
Oh I love how they take turns being the oldest.

Although, Quinn is totally justified. After all, they did take her brother.

OMG I LOVE THIS SHIT!
ErisandDysnomia chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Annnnnd another fine, wonderful woman falls pray to the eyes of the MacManus Brothers. Poor Quinn never stood a chance.

I foresee a serious battle royale between Murph and Quinn, and if my demands for an all out fight are not met, I'll sick Blaine in on it ;)

But seriously! I'm so glad you updated!

Keep up the love!
ST chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Ah! Please update soon, really enjoyed this chapter.
Comidia Del Arte chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Update soon, please I am already addicted!
GrenGren Alley chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Oh hey, you did update! After my last review I was a little afraid you'd abandoned this story. That said, there are a few things to say here.
-Not making Quinn into the cliche "girl who works at McGinty's" character type.
-The interesting twist of our favorite brothers being whisked away before they could be arrested.
-Keeping Smecker in character. I can practically hear Willem Dafoe's voice drawling in my ear when I read his dialogue.
-A mental image of Connor and Murphy in cowboy gear.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with this, especially with that plot change you decided on. I'd also love to see more sibling interaction, both of the McManus and the Smecker variety. And will there be any sort of interaction with Annabelle (Ma) McManus? Whatever you have in mind, this reader is in for the long haul.
ShiveringTree chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Good writing! Like your story !