Reviews for Weapon of Mass Creation
I had written a story similiar when i was younger and your version is way better (the concept of using energy to power up a ship, not so much the plotyou came up with). Just stumbled upon it and i hope you get the chance to finish it. Loved it. I hope you are doing well, cant wait for the rest :-)
nads chapter 6 . 8/1
Please please please update ! Ive been waiting since this chapter came out pleaseeee
alice chapter 6 . 7/7
vivement la suite
Spellweaver10 chapter 6 . 1/12
That was great. I can't wait for more. Actualy I demand more!
Athina Blaine chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
To be fair, this chapter does seem a LIIIIIIIITTLE bit rushed. I would have liked to have gotten to know Citadel's wife. A few more scenes fleshing out Bulma's relationship with her fellow peers wouldn't go amiss, either.

At the same time, I, too, am rather eager to meet Vegeta. Veggie, darling! ;D

So this Satoru guy is somebody we already know, right? Aaaah, I wouldn't know who to guess... Green, black, and blue armor and sports a tan...fairly sarcastic, but seems pretty laid back...very muscular and at least three times the size of Bulma...tangled with Frieza at some point... and a seer, apparently.

OOOOOOH, WAIT! Right, okay, I think I got it. *slaps forehead* Derp!

On to the next chapter!
lilactree chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Awesome fic! Can't wait for next chapter :)
San chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
I wish you wouldn't go on hiatus with your stories! They are so vibrant and interesting to read. I couldn't stop with touch of legacy until I had no more, same with this! Oh please tell me there will be more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Man I wasn't even sure if I should read this new chapter. I love this story (and all your other ones) but I didn't want to get my heart broken again.

I'm worried for Bulma. There are too many people involved with this plan! Someone is going to turn on her! I can't wait to see what condition Vegeta is in after he is released. I'm curious in how much he remembers and how powerful his ki is after his body is constantly healing itself to be better. Please don't leave us hanging again...

My heart wouldn't be able to take it.
FireStorm1991 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014 they think she could be a tyrant? Hahahahaha, yeah right. She just wants freedom. Besides, I can't remember the past chapters, but she seemed to want to help Vegeta even if it was to have some kind of plan later. With her smarts, she could just desert and hide out wherever. Hair dye and colored contacts would be enough to hide her. They're lucky she likes them XD
nancy103 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
This Bulma IS scary and brilliant. Good idea about the nanites too! Great update!
I missd your writing. It is always so refreshing and fun to read. Hopefully you don't go away for too long!
Oh, and my son and I watch Attack on Titan. Now THAT is one angsty story. Holy cow, the anger some of the characters have is just unsettling.
Nelicquele79 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Well I'm glad you updated! Hopefully there will be more soon. It's not nice to update and end it with you stating you'll probably disappear. Lol

I really am hoping you keep us updated and eventually finish. You write very well and I love this story! Very fun!
qkumber chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
ohooooomg. you wouldn't believe how excited i was to read this chapter after i got home today. i found a few notifications for my inbox and boop! updated fic from kimirumai! ooooo it made my day lol but anyways, super good chapter, loved how bulma pretty much manipulated all of them to agree, and i cant wait to finally see vegeta pop out of his chamber. poor guy. i really enjoyed reading this one, thanks!
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Wooooah, intense!

I am so stoked for more chapters! Post whenever you are ready. :)
Niko8 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
how can you create such an intriguing story and then leave us! don't gooooo lol pleaaase i'm dying for the next chapterrrr
San-chan and Chibi chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Yay an update! Have you thought of making any Attack on Titan fanfics? Have you seen or read AOT: No Regrets or AOT: Before the Fall