Reviews for Revenge
Freya Whovian chapter 17 . 4/11
AAAAAWWWWWWS FOR CENTURIES! Flashpoint will NEVER die! Jammy forever!
dolphinrain chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Very good story. Lots of Sam whump. I guess it's true, we only whump the ones we love.
RMNicki chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
:'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D
This was so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! You should write a sequel!((: I love it, you're a GREAT writer!
RMNicki chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Please tell me she isn't going to give up...not yet.
They have to get through Sam's thick skull!
RMNicki chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Oh no Sam...don't do this to yourself...
It's funny how I get so into stories, that I start to talk to the character...hmm
RMNicki chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
This is really a great story! BTW, it's odd, but I kind of like how the chapters are short and to the point rather than containing useless details. Sadly enough, when the chapters are too long, I tend to have trouble getting through them, because sooner or later I lose entry...-I have tohe attention span of a two year old(:-
Great Job!
RMNicki chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
:O
Okay, I have to admit...whenever I read stories on here...I tend to skim through to important/exciting parts...but this is one story where I am most definitely NOT doing that! Great job!
directionally ch chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
3 suv's but 4 vehicles pull up?
xs18 chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
that was bautiful, a great ending, I hope you write another story soon.
Sara chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
So sad, and so sweet:)
dawnpritchard66 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Jules saved Sam in the end ,great story x
arlette-sweet-heart chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
AHhhhhhh so sweet and cute!
Buckeye chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
What is it that Sam took with him? It all depends what exactly he is thinking. Suicide? Hmmm. Would he had taken such care not to make his injuries worse while leaving the hospital if he was going to do that? hmmm. Something to leave at Matt's grave? Lunch? (ok, last one not serious.)

Oh, yeah, I think the little nogotiator Jules will get through to him. Doesn't she always?
xs18 chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
I like it, keep writing
dawnpritchard66 chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Good chapter ,jules will able to talk to him and take him back to hospital ,next one please x