Reviews for Make This Go On Forever
cemmia chapter 41 . 6/17/2014
Amazing story! Couldn't stop reading! Loved it!
mama chapter 41 . 10/1/2012
well done D
L.S. Wasp chapter 26 . 9/4/2012
This is so funny! I love it! I love Kher she cracks me up. I'll have to quit for now but will try to finish it up this evening!
L.S. Wasp chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I love how she was trying not to giggle as Connor followed her outside for a smoke- I so do that too when there is a hot guy talking to me like a dumbass! ;)
L.S. Wasp chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hmmmm...I can only guess who's grabbing her! Definately an interesting start- I can't wait to read the rest! :)
AislingIsobel chapter 41 . 8/17/2012
OH! MY! GOD! (Lord's fuckin' name!)

Had me on the edge of my seat, I cried, I laughed (a lot), and completely connected with Kherington and Ava. Amazing and wonderful and just plain awesome. I am so looking forward to reading Ashes. Keep writing woman, we need author's like you. :-)
AislingIsobel chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
Omg! I was rolling, so damn funny. I love this story, can't wait to finish it. Awesome stuff!
Geena chapter 41 . 7/20/2012
Oh my god! You had me bawling like a baby! I love this story and I can't wait until the sequel. Jesus, I still can't stop crying!
Wingless-Fairy chapter 41 . 7/18/2012
Oh wow that was so good! The letters were really well written and really sad too lol. I'm so excited for the next story! its going to be really hard to be patient lol. Thank you for writing such an amazing story, i've loved every word it!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/16/2012
The second movie is probably more difficult because you've got the whole Noah story to contend with. The second story is much less "the boys" centric and seems to almost be more about the other characters, so you're probably having to construct a lot of it as you go.
Alessandra chapter 41 . 7/16/2012
oh. MY. GOD! Holy shit. Like. Like. Like. Id so hunt them down. Like. Oh. Now im crying. Oh. Oh my. God damn it. Its so fucking good. Jesus. Oh my god. Nooooooo. Sequel please soon!
Lucy chapter 41 . 7/16/2012
Aw! That was such a good ending, very tasteful, im glad u didnt have the girls drop sverything and run to Ireland with the brothers, kinda cheesy and totally not realistic. U portrayed the brothers beautifully, i never thought if they loved someone, that they would wisk them off to Ireland, and but them in danger, they would sacrifice their love to keep them saying, even if that means saying goodbye, so thanku sooooo much for not being one of those happy ever after authors and making this story more realistic... Im so uber excited about the next one.
oatmeal and white chocolate chapter 41 . 7/16/2012
Yup! This is on my fav's list! It was amazing! The ending was so good but so sad! And yeah considering us...we might riot if you got stuck! Hehe I am glad you enjoyed being a wench though ;-) can't wait to see what you do with the sequel. Good luck!
SaraLostInes chapter 41 . 7/16/2012
The " Guest" thing below was me! I didn't realise I wasn't logged on :S
Guest chapter 41 . 7/16/2012
I'm so glad that you are going to continue this! I was dreading the day this would be finished and let me say that I love that you prefer to finish writing the story before posting it. So many stories get abandoned or with 2 months between chapters, it is frustrating for readers (since I tend to forget what the story is all about and have to read it all over again).

One advice: if you find yourself "stuck", maybe writing a simple one-shot about another reality within the film, will give you the push you need ;)