Reviews for Stop Thinking
hp4evr123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I feel like I repeat myself too much to you, but this was amazing as well! Rose and Sydney have always fascinated me, and this conversation was so brilliant and beautiful! It's so sweet to see Sydney trying to figure the Adrian situation out and calling Rose for advice. I LOVE the idea and I love this story. This totally could have happened in the Bloodlines world! I think it would be awesome if Rose and Dimitri had a talk about it and Rose connected the dots in her conniving little way!
samerabookworm chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
YAY! Add more please, I LOVE your Syndrian and would love to read more post TIS stuff from you )
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aw, this is excellent. The awkwardness of Sydney is perfectly captured. I love it.
Pyro chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Really cute one-shot. I figured Rose would give some advice like that. Too bad love is not that simple.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
love ur writing! keep writing, and yea one story would probs be easier :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Yeah, if only Rose knew who it was Sydney had feelings for.
runnergirl33 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was great I bet Sydney is thinking this, even if it never happens. If Richelle Mead did the Dimitri-Adrian conversation it would be so funny.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is great! I can't wait till Indigo spell!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was really cool... I love it! I reckon you should do one with Dimitri/Adrian as well! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really loved how you captured Sydney's nervousness!
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is so funny (and realistic)! You're a really good writer! It would be cool if Dimitri and Rose got together and talked about their Sydney/Adrian moments. If Rose finds out who the guy is, there's no stopping her, she'll start playing matchmaker!
I digress, back to the part where your stories are awesome, I can't wait to read more!
RiseAgainstItAll chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Nice. Really good writing too. Can you do an Adrian and Dimitri one please?
rainy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
omgg, I love it that sydney cant stop thinking about adrian and called rose to ask her about it!

Pls continue writing! U are a gd writer and totally got sydney's char correctly!
BlueChoc chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i loved this! sydney and rose 3
spaztronaut chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
So sad :( Really liked it though!