Reviews for History's Greatest Master Black
shugokage chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Excellent addition to the Mr. Black series!
ballinore chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Yes, that was a fun read. I'll be checking your profile in a day or two to see if you have any other funny stories like it. I do have to ask, did you deliberately avoid capitalizing on the "playing with my kitty" joke, or did you overlook the innuendo?
Thanks for posting, it was short but good.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
:P Pppffft xD
funny story. I've been reading Rorschach's Blot's make a wish fic recently- it's pretty hilarious... xD
this is a nice oneshot!
Espadaoscura chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
very very good, try for another? or perhaps continue with this one?
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Nicely written crossover - Flows really well! .
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Yay, more Mr. Black!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Rather enjoyable, somewhat sad there aren't more like it.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Its always a pleasure to see a Mr. Black's adventure story, and it was especially awesome to see it with a crossover that is rarely used! Excellent job!
entelejent chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
While I really like the idea, the story should be improved and added to. Several chapters would be nice, as would explanations of how Harry's skills, strength, and speed got to be Supreme Master Class; they aren't anywhere close in related stories. Interactions between him and the Masters should be longer than the current brief paragraphs. The Masters' personalities (or more like experience) are weaker than canon. etc.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
awesome
Ratus chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
*snicker* Nice.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
sweet
Kine X chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awesome, even though I randomly came across it... xD
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ok, this was awesome, it was so good, that I had to keep checking the Author's name to make sure you weren't Rorschach's Blot continuing Mister Black's adventures.
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very cool idea.
I really liked the fight scene.